Limelight Forums

Full Version: Physgun Colours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Enable donators to pick a physgun colour, or for each £5-£10-£15-£20+ Theres a different colour you can choose from
Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
Would add a new incentive for people to donate, would highlight members and give them something other than a job where you idle and a rank, this is mainly since blue has gotten kinda boring after a few hundred hours, idk the input of others please tell me what you think should happen with this idea, where it should be a slightly different idea, or the idea isn't a good idea at all and should be denied.
Or 10, 20, 30 REPs :>

+Support
(Aug 14, 2018, 08:27 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Or 10, 20, 30 REPs :>

+Support

Let's make everytgibn for REPs, even joining the server.

+Supporr for donation
(Aug 14, 2018, 11:31 AM)HeavyWolfPL Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 14, 2018, 08:27 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Or 10, 20, 30 REPs :>

+Support

Let's make everytgibn for REPs, even joining the server.

+Supporr for donation

It’s just a suggestion as currently once you get to 26 REPs you get nothing more, no more props, no unique items, nothing.
+Support, we need more donator perks. So why not have a custom physgun colour, I like it. And no, don’t make it a REP locked item.
+support
+support
+Support
REPs should increase roleplay, add roleplay variety

Membership should only be cosmetic
Neutral, this might result in people running around with their physguns out.
+support
-support

Should be restricted to staff.
(Aug 14, 2018, 12:46 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]REPs should increase roleplay, add roleplay variety

Membership should only be cosmetic

I suppose, but what about REP license plates?
-support
I don't see a useful purpose for this part from showing off how much spare cash you have to throw at LimeLight. If anything, it would demotivate others to want to play with people seeing rainbows of physgun colours and even if they'd want to pay for membership. We had disabled the announcement of Store purchases for that very reason.
Quote:I don't see a useful purpose for this part from showing off how much spare cash you have to throw at LimeLight. If anything, it would demotivate others to want to play with people seeing rainbows of physgun colours and even if they'd want to pay for membership. We had disabled the announcement of Store purchases for that very reason.
I understand that i see where your're coming from, i know its not gonna please everybody if it was added, but it would please the majority of the donators a little bit more as there aren't that many perks atm

Quote:Should be restricted to staff.
Ok, but why may i ask?  

Quote:Neutral, this might result in people running around with their physguns out.
Yea i see that as a possibility and maybe a con to the idea, however i think donators and members in general(beside the few with like 30-40 hours that donate, but members in general know the rules well enough)
Pages: 1 2 3