Limelight Forums

Full Version: Add Camera to marketplace.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ForceGhost

Explain your suggestion, in detail: Add the default spawned-with camera to the marketplace and remove it as a default spawned item.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: It would make the new binoculars more relevant and stop everyone from immediately having access to a 1000000x zoom view.
I brought this up when I was working on the binos.  The issue I raised specifically was "Why would anyone buy binos if they have cam" and my logical what if upon removal was "People will complain because they can't take pictures."

I feel like your solution is a decent one.
+Support
Perhaps reducing the zoom on the camera and putting it for sale. The binos can go the full distance.

+support
+Suppository
+Support

Only if we make it cost max 5000$
-support
Just change the zoom on the default spawn camera
+support
+Support, if it has a extremely low cost and can be manufactured by everyone.
+support

Was gonna make this suggestion myself but then gta ate off my time
(Aug 4, 2018, 07:09 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]+Support, if it has a extremely low cost and can be manufactured by everyone.
(Aug 4, 2018, 02:54 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]-support

Can't be done.
(Aug 5, 2018, 07:05 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

Can't be done.

Then what would adding it the market do if the zoom cannot be changed? It would be just be a better version of the  binoculars, right? If so this suggestions is useless
(Aug 5, 2018, 07:25 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 5, 2018, 07:05 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

Can't be done.

Then what would adding it the market do if the zoom cannot be changed? It would be just be a better version of the  binoculars, right? If so this suggestions is useless

Makes the binos a lower-cost alternative.
(Aug 5, 2018, 07:53 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 5, 2018, 07:25 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 5, 2018, 07:05 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Can't be done.

Makes the binos a lower-cost alternative.

In this days eco, if we changed the default camera to 5k or even 50k it wouldn't matter to people.
Pages: 1 2