Limelight Forums

Full Version: Nerf The Tranq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Code:
[b]Explain your suggestion, [i]in detail[/i][/b]: Nerf the tranq, make it so you're only down for like 10seconds instead of 25
also give it a certain chance it will knock you out like the beanbag
[b]Explain why the suggestion should be implemented[/b]: Noobs can't survive unless they have there OP tranq
it needs to be nerfed
Quote:Even that I hate it I think it can be useful.

What should be done is:
- People not wearing kevlar should have a 85% chance of going unconscious.
- People wearing kevlar should have a 20% chance of going unconscious.
- The unconscious timer should be reduced to ~15 seconds.

Overall: + Support
-SUPPORT
Currently there's really no way of doing anything against a tranq.

If one guy has decent aim he can literally kill the whole police force just with a tranq and any other weapon. It is really hard to stop someone with a tranq so yes it really does need a huge nerf.

Something like tranqs don't work if you have kevlar or it only works if you hit him twice with the kevlar. 

+Support nerf the tranq.
Random percentages and chances are shit for combat items, but nerfing the timer seems fair to me.
(Aug 4, 2018, 06:59 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]Currently there's really no way of doing anything against a tranq.

If one guy has decent aim he can literally kill the whole police force just with a tranq and any other weapon. It is really hard to stop someone with a tranq so yes it really does need a huge nerf.

Something like tranqs don't work if you have kevlar or it only works if you hit him twice with the kevlar. 

+Support nerf the tranq.

Nothing stops the police from using the tranqs tho
-support

The gun and ammo should be harder to obtain not to be nerfed, since everyone can own one
(Aug 5, 2018, 04:00 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]-support

The gun and ammo should be harder to obtain not to be nerfed, since everyone can own one

In what way? Making it more expensive is useless as contraband is OP
(Aug 6, 2018, 11:58 AM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]

Unique crafting system trough materials dropped from crashes or usage of poison from the lake
In my opinion a nerf like this would be too harsh and make it worse than the beanbag shotgun. Also I don't want to see random chance involvement in shootouts. A lot of the time when cops die to the tranquiliser they were running around with no cover in an unorganised manner. Cops shouldn't win all the time, and they already have a military arsenal.
-Support
(Aug 6, 2018, 01:19 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]

Unique crafting system trough materials dropped from crashes or usage of poison from the lake

I like that idea
-support

constant nerf tranq suggestions cos A37 da best

Make it so you have to craft it using poison, which is fairly difficult to make.
-Support

Just remove it, it has precisely no benefit to RP and I have NEVER seen it used to improve a roleplay.
(Aug 6, 2018, 01:30 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 6, 2018, 01:26 PM)Вoshine Wrote: [ -> ]-support

constant nerf tranq suggestions cos A37 da best

Can’t wait till A37 is extinct

never cos we always fuckin bitches and reproducin' innit bruv
Pages: 1 2