Limelight Forums

Full Version: Maps...What we want
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Change map to increase rp potential and make it more realistic

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: I think the map should be changed to help people do rp and let the server become more life like and realistic. Aslo the potential of some of these maps are insane and I think people need to realise what the server could be like.

Map's of Maps: 

Evocity_v33x: 

[Image: 8zVrhaM.jpg]

Evocity2_v5p[Image: eh3i4i2.jpg]
Which one is what map? There are two v33x.
(Aug 3, 2018, 01:32 PM)HeavyWolfPL Wrote: [ -> ]Which one is what map? There are two v33x.

Bottom is V5P
(Aug 3, 2018, 01:32 PM)HeavyWolfPL Wrote: [ -> ]Which one is what map? There are two v33x.

fixed
I say V5P. It feels a bit better for me, for some reason.
(Aug 3, 2018, 02:04 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]I say V5P. It feels a bit better for me, for some reason.

Its better as its bigger and have overwhelming rp potential as you can do for example, Met Transport Police rp

Apex

Rockford is a bad map, there is few places to build, most of the buildings have stuff in them already for some reason. V33x all the way
Imma just assume that if v33x gets picked, v4b1 will be chosen cause is better.

But I would like V5P, despite being densly populated by the current amount of players, it's pros outweight the cons.
+Support for V5P or V4B1
[Image: JpNj66r.png]
what my G pufitee said
v33x plz
I'm going to say this now, v5p is just as bad as Rockford. It's so large there will be just as little player interaction.

v5p didn't work for a FL, an undeniably LARGER community with a more active playerbase, so why would it work here. v33x/v4b1 has worked in the past, and I would personally support bringing it back.

+Support
(Aug 3, 2018, 02:35 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ][Image: JpNj66r.png]
I want to let the staff know what the player base feel what is needed for LL
There is already an approved suggestion for a consideration of a map change to evo city.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-17617.html
Pages: 1 2 3