Limelight Forums

Full Version: Demotion changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: When someone is demoted using /demote, they are immidiatly changed to citizen and have to respawn. I think that they should not respawn and should stay at their current location, but as a citizen.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: This change will add more roleplay to demotions, due to more steps having to be taken when someone is demoted.
+support

When you demote someone irl, they don't just disappear when you demote/fire them
(Aug 3, 2018, 03:37 AM)I Too Have An Uncle Wrote: [ -> ]+support

When you demote someone irl, they don't just disappear when you demote/fire them

If they didnt like the spot, i can bet 500$ that they will be away in notime

Anyways 

+Sepoowt
+support but only if you spawned in the PD counter where you hand in your stuff.
(Aug 4, 2018, 03:05 PM)Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]+support but only if you spawned in the PD counter where you hand in your stuff.

Why would a demoted paramedic spawn in the PD? You shouldn’t be spawned anywhere, you should stay exactly where you are
+Support
+Support, it makes no sense for you to respawn.
how would this work for someone who is in a car, does it disappear at 50mph killing them, i feel like whatever happens it could be abused to get a gov car as a civ
(Aug 6, 2018, 05:06 PM)Not Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]how would this work for someone who is in a car, does it disappear at 50mph killing them, i feel like whatever happens it could be abused to get a gov car as a civ

This is currently a bug, but a similar situation. If you are given an ES pass and put blue lights on your vehicle, then get the ES pass removed providing you do not leave the vehicle the lights will stay.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Finished