Limelight Forums

Full Version: Keywords in the rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Add keywords to certain rules, eg 3.1: Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer.

This dosent contain rdm or random death match, so adding them would be useful
Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:

Well a buddy of mine was posting a PR and he couldn't find the exact rule, and didn't know the exact definition of RDM in LLs guidelines, so a quick search of rdm or random death match wasn't useful, its a simple but helpful feature

There are prolly a bunch more rules that i dont have the time to read through every single one of them to tell you, but its common sense what words should be added to each rule ( feel free to post any examples of this like i did above )
+Support

Eddie

+Support

Allows people to understand the Limelight's Definition of the Rule.
btw credit to  for the idea... 

[Image: VSWwV5l.png]
Quote:btw credit to @Bambo for the idea... 

Yea forgot to credit @Bambo i was in the steam group thingy where i stole it Wink
+Support
+support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
(Dec 14, 2018, 03:32 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Frankly I don't know how to implement this. Most rules that could get this already have the keywords in them. FearRP has it as a title, Metagaming and Powergaming are terms used in the respective rules, FailRP is written in brackets in the FailRP rule. Feel like it's basically implemented already.