Limelight Forums

Full Version: Add pepper spray back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Add the pepper spray back for a 7 REP lock to fit with the Security outfits and such

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]As some of older folks know, there used to be a pepper spray on the server that had many pottential uses and rp purpouses, and most importnatnly self defence used, it will deffinetly not be a problem to bring back the old codes[/font]
It worked well, but massive issues came with when it was dropped

It couldn't be picked up, meaning you would see pepper spray everywhere as iirc, you couldn't manufacture to inventory back then and then give it to the person.

+Support if previous bugs are fixed.
(Jul 27, 2018, 12:19 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]It worked well, but massive issues came with when it was dropped

It couldn't be picked up, meaning you would see pepper spray everywhere as iirc, you couldn't manufacture to inventory back then and then give it to the person.

Im no expert but i myself think that if the worldmodel was changed for for something already compatible with the server (perhaps a hl2 prop) it could fix .. something
(Jul 27, 2018, 01:05 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 27, 2018, 12:19 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]It worked well, but massive issues came with when it was dropped

If the so said bugs were fixed we could get the rep lock lowered or removed entirely from the suggestions
+Support if it actually works

+Support

I think 7 REP is a bit much, maybe it should be toned down to 3 REP? But either way, I'd love to see this added to allow security guards/civilians to have a non-lethal way to deter someone or force them out of a store. This would also be good for LEOs to have another non-lethal option besides the taser and the beanbag shotgun.
+ Support if it will be fully working
+Support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.