Limelight Forums

Full Version: Increase mobile support on the forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Idea: increase mobile support for the LL forums such as making some larger GUIs

Why:  it gets really annoying trying to use the forums away from home only to discover when you want to reply to a post it zooms in to a singular fucking pixel on the screen. Or when it misses a button on a vote and makes you vote differently.
Could those who vote no please state why? Or I’ll delete this post and make the poll public in case this is just a random attack on my idea.
I will always like upgrades, but right now it’s adequte for me on my IOS Device with the Chrome app.

+Support

Eddie

+support

When I use to be on IOS I was unable to use the website however using chrome on a mobile device does make it a bit more efficient than Safari.
(Jul 28, 2018, 03:35 PM)Mr Hallowed Wrote: [ -> ]+support

When I use to be on IOS I was unable to use the website however using chrome on a mobile device does make it a bit more efficient than Safari.

Just download chrome on IOS...
100% agree we need more mobile support.

Stock exchange isn't mobile supported.
+Support

Totally Agree
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
There has been good progress on this in the past few days, should release by next week if everything goes according to plan.

Now, though, to make it easy to navigate there will be things that are removed on mobile view.

These are;
The number of threads and posts in a forum
The number of views and posts in a thread
The posters statistics
Signature
Announcement Slider

Keep in mind that you can toggle desktop view if you really want to see those, but in mobile I believe they aren't vital.

Will keep you updated!
Live, finished.

Please let me know if you run into any issues as things can slip past