Limelight Forums

Full Version: bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Apex

(Jul 25, 2018, 06:49 PM)rule-following corgi Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 25, 2018, 06:23 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 25, 2018, 05:53 PM)rule-following corgi Wrote: [ -> ]crying is your 1st

english is your 2nd

whats actually wrong with u bro u fucked in the head

tfw some 15 year old from portsmouth chatting shit. you tryna be like my man pufitee

Is IVNT trying to jack my man Pufitee's style?
(Jul 25, 2018, 08:02 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 25, 2018, 06:49 PM)rule-following corgi Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 25, 2018, 06:23 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]whats actually wrong with u bro u fucked in the head

tfw some 15 year old from portsmouth chatting shit. you tryna be like my man pufitee

Is IVNT trying to jack my man Pufitee's style?

he tryna be pufitee but he ain't ever gonna be on pufitee's level
hELLO I am very bored and need attention which is why i respond to everyone in a hostile way to start dRAMA mmmm
(Jul 25, 2018, 08:07 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]hELLO I am very bored and need attention which is why i respond to everyone in a hostile way to start dRAMA mmmm

if you need attention then there's better places than LL

hope you find something to do man
Keep it on topic. No need to throw around petty insults and try and start drama.

Take care man.
Have a good one
(Jul 25, 2018, 07:59 PM)rule-following corgi Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 25, 2018, 07:56 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 
Nah nah my man IVNT can actually speak intelligible english.

your man threatens to bang people irl and he's a 15 year old chav

lads lads lads

vro im rich thanks smd
[Image: be2e2728f359b639a074d7f7019c5cab.gif]
hey hey hey thank fuck for that
(Jul 26, 2018, 11:13 PM)Klinex Wrote: [ -> ]hey hey hey thank fuck for that

lmao look at you mate, acting allllll big. bitch out here with ur fake supreme top on kermit.
(Jul 27, 2018, 01:10 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]

lmao look at you mate, acting allllll big. bitch out here with ur fake supreme top on kermit.

haha the only thing you can insult me on is a profile picture on a forum Big Grin

Im sure you'll be missed dearly <3
(Jul 27, 2018, 01:10 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]

boy shut yo olllll biscuit head brush your teeth with rocks ol sack of marbles lookin ass ol dating harambes sister ol ludovico scene but a goofy movie was on ol fall over when you tie your shoes boy i'll knock yo eyebrows off the sides of your face like boy ol eyebrows lookin like salvidor dali's mustache ol flap your ears and take off lookin ass. boy yo lips look like u from the sugondese tribe. sugondese nuts haha gotem ol big ol GOOFBALL lookin ass boy shut the hell up
Pages: 1 2 3 4