Limelight Forums

Full Version: bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Jul 24, 2018, 05:05 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]Cya, I'm finally glad that others are realising the cesspit of a community and server that LL has come to.

ain't you that dood who gets 1-banged by tranqs

:joy: :joy: :joy: :100:
 I was on there server for 30mins after leaving for 10 days.

I realised it had actually decayed even more since my previous visit.
(Jul 24, 2018, 05:14 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] I was on there server for 30mins after leaving for 10 days.

I realised it had actually decayed even more since my previous visit.

server is perfectly fine.

ya just kept coming back for more and got what you came for every time that ya died

Actually, it's people exactly like you who are the problem.
You brag about getting kills, breaking the rules etc...
Which when I joined, back in 2016 (actually, funnily enough around the time when you joined too ) main street was filled with all types of RP, rules were enforced heavily and there was a pretty solid community. 
But now all I see is people like you driving around, breaking traffic laws and baiting cops until you get your chance to kill them.
And it's not just you, there are so many people like you but people like you are destroying this once striving community.
This isn't about me being "salty" over you killing me, it's policeRP I expect to die once or twice however it's the fact that you break rules and bait us. Then after, you get satisfaction over that.
Quite frankly, I think it's disgusting that you can't remember situations because you kill so many people and it wouldn't happen in a million years 2 years ago and if it did; you'd be permed by now.
Not only is this a message to you, people like you but also the staff. What the fuck are the staff doing? The amount of rule breakage that goes on and nothing happens, it's almost like they've given up; lost motivation to come on. Or just bored of the gamemode and the same things happening.
(Jul 24, 2018, 05:24 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 
Actually, it's people exactly like you who are the problem.
You brag about getting kills, breaking the rules etc...
Which when I joined, back in 2016 (actually, funnily enough around the time when you joined too ) main street was filled with all types of RP, rules were enforced heavily and there was a pretty solid community. 
But now all I see is people like you driving around, breaking traffic laws and baiting cops until you get your chance to kill them.
And it's not just you, there are so many people like you but people like you are destroying this once striving community.
This isn't about me being "salty" over you killing me, it's policeRP I expect to die once or twice however it's the fact that you break rules and bait us. Then after, you get satisfaction over that.
Quite frankly, I think it's disgusting that you can't remember situations because you kill so many people and it wouldn't happen in a million years 2 years ago and if it did; you'd be permed by now.
Not only is this a message to you, people like you but also the staff. What the fuck are the staff doing? The amount of rule breakage that goes on and nothing happens, it's almost like they've given up; lost motivation to come on. Or just bored of the gamemode and the same things happening.
broke no rules lol. wouldn't be permed for following the rules.

c:

Like I said, this isn't just a message to you and I'm not going to fill this thread up with random shit because you'd enjoy that attention.
You clearly did break the rules and I'd be worried if you really think you didn't.
Have a great day but don't expect any more responses from me Smile
(Jul 24, 2018, 05:27 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 
Like I said, this isn't just a message to you and I'm not going to fill this thread up with random shit because you'd enjoy that attention.
You clearly did break the rules and I'd be worried if you really think you didn't.
Have a great day but don't expect any more responses from me Smile

broke no rules lol c:

stay mad l8r
I might actually start playing again.
(Jul 24, 2018, 07:46 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]I might actually start playing again.

LMAO SORRY I GOT U DEMOTED BABE

lmao u tryna throw shade but u made the server doo doo
tmw the only comeback you have is that you demoted someone from a Gmod server RIP

OT though, I’m actually glad to see you go. The less minges that ruin this community the better.
(Jul 24, 2018, 08:29 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]tmw the only comeback you have is that you demoted someone from a Gmod server RIP

OT though, I’m actually glad to see you go. The less minges that ruin this community the better.

Have you been on the server recently?
You think he is a minge?
Boi you're in for a treat if you ever go on again...
(Jul 24, 2018, 09:02 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 24, 2018, 08:29 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]tmw the only comeback you have is that you demoted someone from a Gmod server RIP

Have you been on the server recently?
You think he is a minge?
Boi you're in for a treat if you ever go on again...

literally lmfao bro u aint know shit nowadays  Sweating Laugh Sweating Laugh Sweating Laugh Sweating Laugh

Apex

(Jul 24, 2018, 07:56 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 24, 2018, 07:46 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]I might actually start playing again.

Except Soviet was one of the only solid admins that understood the dynamic of player's RP goals and the rules. ;;;;;Wink
(Jul 25, 2018, 12:57 AM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 24, 2018, 07:56 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]

Except Soviet was one of the only solid admins that understood the dynamic of player's RP goals and the rules. ;;;;;Wink

if that was the case then why did he get demoted?
(Jul 24, 2018, 05:24 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]It wouldn't happen in a million years 2 years ago
Wat
Pages: 1 2 3 4