Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: [LRN²:RP] Awoooooooooooooooooo

Issued by: [b][L²:M] Mr.Marsh [/b][url=https://limelightgaming.net/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=2733][/url]

Blacklist ID:  75484

Server: Rockford EU

Why should you be unblacklisted?: The blacklist mentions two things, FearRP and excessive force. The only incident that even remotely involved "FearRP" (on my team member on the other side of the car) was the last encounter of that day.

Where all of the police were at the front left and right corners of the hummer, aiming to the left towards my teammate when I was in the back right seat, I got out of the car and ran towards Inner Shell out of the city.

There was no FearRP as no-one was aiming at me, I wasn't aimed at and told to stop running I was immediately shot at in my back so there was definitely no FearRP after that.

"Excessive force"? I was shot in the back while attempting to run away peacefully, killing them after that is absolutely not "excessive force" when being shot by assault rifles.

Evidence: There isn't any, this entire thing is a game of "he said, she said" between my team and the cops who grew angry, irritated, began insulting me and my team in Local OOC (Quest asking if I am stupid because I am 'lying') and overall just a show of immaturity and childish whining from their entire team.
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, rule-following corgi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hell, apparently Marsh said I was "cop-baiting."

We haven't died or been arrested that entire day, we was warranted all day for tens of murders. You really think that just because I have a warrant, driving around or being outside at all is "cop-baiting?"

To be honest, the more I think about this, the more apparent it is at how poorly this was handled.

The admin "sit" abruptly ends, I'm teleported onto a different roof (still frozen) until Bambo comes and unfreezes me and moves me back to the actual location of where I was. I PM Marsh several times and make several @ calls to ask if it is continuing, what the outcome is and if I need to do anything more before I go off.

Do I get a reply? Lol, of course not.

The entire "sit" was whining, immature police who came and sat back down (after being returned) to "see the punishment" and I had to deal with childish behaviour from people like Quest asking if i'm "stupid." Stupid comments like "finally" when it comes up in the chat that Bambo teleports to me? Get a grip.

And then, after all of it, I get a random blacklist for "excessive force" when it was in self-defence after being shot in the back, and for "FearRP" when no-one was talking to me and everyone was on the other side of the car.

It honestly looked like Marsh took 0 time to investigate any of it, everytime we "spoke over" someone else we just got muted, and it seemed like Marsh just gave up and took the "several reports of RDM" as well, if there's this many reports, he must have RDMed! Completely disregards that they start insulting us in LOOC during the sit and just goes on to completely ignore every explanation I have for every one of our valid, justified "RDM" killings.

An absolute joke.
Hello Corgi,
in the following ill leave a brief explanation for now:

regarding the Fear RP:
Both (you and you friend) were at gun point during the entire incident - whilst your friend was controled by one officer, two further officers had you within striking-, voice- and visiual range (in fairly close proximity). Yet you ran off and drew a gun. Those officers were originally standing in a form that could describe a semi-circle about 2m away from the front & both sides of your vehicle. After leaving the car you had 2 officers right next to/behind you.

regarding the Exessive force:
Although im still reviewing the 47 kills, about 20 injuries and an equal ammount of tranquilizer knockouts there has been at least one incident during the earlier part of the evening where you engaged (via the use of a tranquiliser rifle) in a police pursuit that was not related to you or your fellow members. Taking the ammount of kills and reports to account this may take a little to re-evaluate and alayse and i do understand that it might seem a little confusing.

regarding the cop baiting:
I did not say you were cop baiting but instead ask you on 2 seperate occasions to not boast about your killcount in ooc and to maybe step it down a notch. It may likely be that i mentioned the risk of cop-baiting, however if i would have accused you of doing so, it would have been taken to account in the penalty. So on that side there is no accusation and nothing to worry about.

regarding your statement about the warrant/not dying:
all throughout the evening there have been several occasions at which you either died and/or changed jobs. Some of which  did effect current/pending arrest warrants [as warrants will be terminated if you die]. As youve been in almost constant violent contact with the police it may likely be that another warrant was placed for a series of murders you have commited after you died. In this case it would not be one - never enforced arrest warrant were you would have tried to avoid prosecution. But instead a series of murders, followed by matching series of warrants. Some of those incidents gave you occasions to abandon the tensions you had with the police force [eg. switching roles for a while after you died and lost your warrant] Yet on several occasions you picked up on the previous rp quite fast.
Given the duration and the complexity of the incidents it may take a while to completly analyze every single one of them. The Fear RP and exessive force accusations do not relate to any possible warrant status. As rules have to be obayed regardless of your characters urge to avoid prosecution.
"regarding the Fear RP:

Both (you and you friend) were at gun point during the entire incident - whilst your friend was controled by one officer, two further officers had you within striking-, voice- and visiual range (in fairly close proximity). Yet you ran off and drew a gun. Those officers were originally standing in a form that could describe a semi-circle about 2m away from the front & both sides of your vehicle. After leaving the car you had 2 officers right next to/behind you."

Literally says, after leaving the car I had them behind me. They shot me immediately, there's no FearRP after a shot intended to kill me. This wasn't a warning shot, it was into the back of my chest. I was not at gunpoint if there is no-one on the right back side of the car aiming a weapon towards me through the window, they was at the front of the car and aiming to the left. They were in a circle, along the front left and front right halves aiming to the left. Their position is irrelevant if they are aiming away from me?

"regarding the Exessive force:
Although im still reviewing the 47 kills, about 20 injuries and an equal ammount of tranquilizer knockouts there has been at least one incident during the earlier part of the evening where you engaged (via the use of a tranquiliser rifle) in a police pursuit that was not related to you or your fellow members. Taking the ammount of kills and reports to account this may take a little to re-evaluate and alayse and i do understand that it might seem a little confusing."

So you're using the amount of kills, rather than if these kills were actually justified and valid, as excessive force? That's extremely poor moderation if you're not willing to take the effort to see if it was excessive force, or the force appropiate to the every time I am shot first by the cops before tranqing them. This isn't a case of "47 kills, he must be using excessive force" if this has been an RP I was doing for 6+ hours straight. These police pursuits were very related to me and my members, as we have had a warrant out for our arrest pretty much all day and this is clear through ANPR to them, there was no copbaiting

"regarding the cop baiting:

I did not say you were cop baiting but instead ask you on 2 seperate occasions to not boast about your killcount in ooc and to maybe step it down a notch. It may likely be that i mentioned the risk of cop-baiting, however if i would have accused you of doing so, it would have been taken to account in the penalty. So on that side there is no accusation and nothing to worry about."

Kill count is pretty much irrelevant considering this blacklist is basically, from what I can see from the lack of detail in the blacklist, just because you had a bunch of RDM reports and rather than consider them and ask me about each one to see if it was justified, I just got a blanket ban and blacklist. Several times I was pulled aside by other members of the moderation team throughout the day, explained the kill to them right after it happened, and was put straight back down because everything I did was justified.

"regarding your statement about the warrant/not dying:
all throughout the evening there have been several occasions at which you either died and/or changed jobs. Some of which  did effect current/pending arrest warrants [as warrants will be terminated if you die]. As youve been in almost constant violent contact with the police it may likely be that another warrant was placed for a series of murders you have commited after you died. In this case it would not be one - never enforced arrest warrant were you would have tried to avoid prosecution. But instead a series of murders, followed by matching series of warrants. Some of those incidents gave you occasions to abandon the tensions you had with the police force [eg. switching roles for a while after you died and lost your warrant] Yet on several occasions you picked up on the previous rp quite fast.
Given the duration and the complexity of the incidents it may take a while to completly analyze every single one of them. The Fear RP and exessive force accusations do not relate to any possible warrant status. As rules have to be obayed regardless of your characters urge to avoid prosecution. "

Exactly, I have had a warrant all day. I rejoined my team, as we never all died or was all arrested, and continued the RP in a separate location due to NLR meaning I can't return to where I died. We was in a team of 3, sometimes more as other people joined us, so there's no reason that I shouldn't go back into my team and RP if they are still alive? I don't see how this is relevant.

You want excessive force?

The police shooting me out of my STATIONARY, UNMOVING car which was stuck in place by two other POLICE CARS, immediately without EVER talking to me in voice, or text chat, to get out of the car. That's excessive force, that's blatantly executing me out of my car without a SINGLE ATTEMPT to put me into custody.

Was anything done about that? No, nothing at all. Absolutely nothing.
If you believe I insulted you, collect evidence and create a PR.
This is the UBR sub-forum, not the player report sub-forum
(Jul 23, 2018, 09:04 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]If you believe I insulted you, collect evidence and create a PR.

Uninvoled to the actual reason behind this UBR, why are you here?
(Jul 23, 2018, 09:04 PM)rule-following corgi Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 23, 2018, 09:04 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]If you believe I insulted you, collect evidence and create a PR.

Quote: Began insulting me and my team in Local OOC (Quest asking if I am stupid because I am 'lying') and overall just a show of immaturity and childish whining from their entire team.

As you made an accusation against me and I was involved in the situation regarding the punishment.
(Jul 23, 2018, 09:06 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 23, 2018, 09:04 PM)rule-following corgi Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote: Began insulting me and my team in Local OOC (Quest asking if I am stupid because I am 'lying') and overall just a show of immaturity and childish whining from their entire team.

As you made an accusation against me and I was involved in the situation regarding the punishment.

Then comment on the punishment, not something that isn't involved in the reason behind the blacklist? This just proves my point further, anyways, not replying to this anymore.

Well I'm not just going to leave a serious rule-breaking accusation against me blank, I am going to respond. Anyone would.
I take it back, I guess I will reply.

"Serious rule-breaking" lol

"accusation" you literally said it, and you know you did. it's not an accusation.

I don't care enough to pursue it into a PR, just a show of how angry and let's be honest, salty, the cop force got over the day.
Actually, when you say "where you engaged (via the use of a tranquiliser rifle) in a police pursuit that was not related to you or your fellow members."

When was this?

Only time I tranq'd cops who pulled over someone was when who was pulled over was in my team?!

It seems like I've been given the punishment, and then you've left actually deciding and investigating if I should be punished to after I have been punished?
Am I wrong in saying you've punished me before actually looking into any of this?

I've explained everything several times, and you even say "Although im still reviewing the 47 kills,"
Can somebody else review this?

All I see is Marsh going on this thread then leaving it a few minutes later, absolutely 0 investigation into anything I actually did that day has been done and I'm being accused of interfering with 'traffic stops' that never happened.
3 days since Marsh's last reply.

I don't know if it's incompetence or the fact he knows he's wrong?
Pages: 1 2