Limelight Forums

Full Version: High End REP rewards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*Sigh* seeing as no one can take anything seriously, we'll try in this forum.

Do you guys think there should be more REP rewards? specifically for 10-30 REPs, as for a long time there has been nothing really for this range.

Leave any suggestions below [Image: wink.png]
100% agree!

I've got 20 Reps And if I get another one all I get is 10 more props.

We should get exclusive items for 20+ REPs
(Jul 15, 2018, 05:00 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]100% agree!

bragging rights, but tbh even something small would be nice.
Like i said in another thread i think maybe just simple stuff that gives people with alot of reps something to go after like even just some more cooler models, or access to thrusters after 15 reps why not even some extra citizen models only higher rep people can use with cooler clothing just simple things that will make getting reps for people like gamerpro interesting as he now has something to aim for again while right now it seems like  "10 props extra whooo let me add that to my 200 prop limit so useful"

Once you reach a certain limit even that stops,  hasn’t had a single reward since 27 REPs other than the 1st position on the leaderboard
(Jul 16, 2018, 02:42 AM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]

Once you reach a certain limit even that stops,  hasn’t had a single reward since 27 REPs other than the 1st position on the leaderboard

:(
Bump?
To be honest, I would quite like thrusters for 15-20REP.
I feel thrusters would be nice. That and lights/lamps should start around there as well.
(Aug 20, 2018, 07:01 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, I would quite like thrusters for 15-20REP.

Yeah and I feel like if a user abuses them some of their REPs should be removed below the limit as a punishment
Oh shit my bois. Ability to weld to your own cars at 25 REP’s
(Aug 20, 2018, 09:42 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Oh shit my bois. Ability to weld to your own cars at 25 REP’s
I mean back in the day on FL you had the gasmask which was like a status symbol, so maybe a specific suit/car?
Small stuff like thrusters and vehicle welding are trivial to implement - not sure off the top of my head if there are any like this through suggestions, but if not and it passed staff review it could be implemented pretty quickly.
(Aug 21, 2018, 08:35 AM)Faustie Wrote: [ -> ]Small stuff like thrusters and vehicle welding are trivial to implement - not sure off the top of my head if there are any like this through suggestions, but if not and it passed staff review it could be implemented pretty quickly.

There's an approved one on mechanics welding props to cars if you have a certain amount of reps. I'd love to be able to do this!
Pages: 1 2 3