Limelight Forums

Full Version: 26's resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good evening, community.

I, unfortunately, am writing this thread to announce 26's resignation from the staff-team. Without going too much into detail, 26 feels it's best to resign as he has to focus on real-life which naturally is understandable. It's a shame to announce his resignation, but I wish him the very best in life, and I thank him for his service as a staff member. He's done a great job and has invested a lot of time and effort for the community and I can with great confidence say that he's earned the Veteran tag. 

Thank you for your time and effort, 26. Best of luck and wishes.
Noo 26! Good luck with your future man, shame to see you go.
Best luck 26!

Keep in contact mate!
Fuck sake :c
Atleast he can give up his rank unlike all the other inactive staff. You were good 26. xoxo
Well the best admin has gone.
Good luck, have fun and enjoy. Give us a yell every so often.
Known for a long time now that this was coming.

Gutted to see you go, good luck out there Canadian friend.

Hope to see you around.
Smart decision in the way this community is going.

( Not using this as a excuse to complain about it here though )
Bye 26, you will be missed.
Wear that Tag with pride bud, Thanks for your work & your RPs.
Who's the Jacket hand out man again ?
(Jul 11, 2018, 11:05 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Wear that Tag with pride bud, Thanks for your work & your RPs.
Who's the Jacket hand out man again ?

*whistles for *
26 what can I say, you've been effectively a brother to me over here. I've always respected you as a staff member, and I don't see that changing now that you aren't, despite the fact you might be the shittiest kitchen appliance that I've ever seen <3

Take care man, and keep in touch because god fucking damn it I'll miss you.
(Jul 11, 2018, 11:10 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]26 what can I say, you've been effectively a brother to me over here. I've always respected you as a staff member, and I don't see that changing now that you aren't, despite the fact you might be the shittiest kitchen appliance that I've ever seen <3

Take care man, and keep in touch because god fucking damn it I'll miss you.

Is he one of those "I sexually identify as a microwave" fellas
we're losing all the good staff members Sad

Good luck with life my canadian maple addict.
Pages: 1 2 3 4