Limelight Forums

Full Version: Knife animations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Simply, Change knife animations for the broken bottle animations

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Because currently you sling your knife like a huge machete, wich its not, i think myself that stabing animations (that are originaly made for the knife) would fit way better even for roleplay purpouses as in (someone got stabbed)
+support WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY
+support Everytime i see someone with a knife i think to myself: "Does he know how to use it or he is just playing Fruit Ninja but in real life"

Definitely this suggestion should be analysed!
I already have a new knife suggestion approved which will replace the current CS:S knives, instead using the CW 2.0 knives which will in turn have high quality animations. https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-20782.html
(Jul 9, 2018, 05:51 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]I already have a new knife suggestion approved which will replace the current CS:S knives, instead using the CW 2.0 knives which will in turn have high quality animations. https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-20782.html

this is only the animations of the knife, i am not asking for a entire new one
(Jul 9, 2018, 08:47 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 9, 2018, 05:51 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]I already have a new knife suggestion approved which will replace the current CS:S knives, instead using the CW 2.0 knives which will in turn have high quality animations. https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-20782.html

I guess he is saying that a new knife including a new animation is already approved.
(Jul 9, 2018, 09:01 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 9, 2018, 08:47 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess he is saying that a new knife including a new animation is already approved.

Wouldnt i be easier to just swap animations, either than replacing everyone's knives on the entire server with the same ammounts and all that for a brand new knife ?
(Jul 10, 2018, 06:05 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 9, 2018, 09:01 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 9, 2018, 08:47 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]this is only the animations of the knife, i am not asking for a entire new one

Wouldnt i be easier to just swap animations, either than replacing everyone's knives on the entire server with the same ammounts and all that for a brand new knife ?

Not gonna lie,
swapping the animations for it would probs be more pain in the arse than adding a simple addon.
(Jul 10, 2018, 08:37 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 10, 2018, 06:05 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 9, 2018, 09:01 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]I guess he is saying that a new knife including a new animation is already approved.

Not gonna lie,
swapping the animations for it would probs be more pain in the arse than adding a simple addon.
iirc they only need to change a line of text. only thing that needs to change is its hold type, from "melee" which works much like the hl2 crowbar to the "knife" one that works like the broken bottle one.
+support

I never actually thought of this but now you mention it

Swaying a knife around isn't the most effective way to hurt someone... (i'm not a murderer I promise)
+support
+support
Also, your poll is multiple choice meaning people can vote for both +Support and -Support
+Support
+Support  Thumbs Up
Pages: 1 2