Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bodybag removal timer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: for example every couple of hours the bodybag automatically  get removed.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Entities = Lag
Neutral

I havent really relized lags of it but if it happens that other people experience that I would go +Support because I have seen some small lag but I Dont really think its of that.
(Jul 7, 2018, 12:09 AM)Saban Bajrami Wrote: [ -> ]Neutral

I havent really relized lags of it but if it happens that other people experience that I would go +Support because I have seen some small lag but I Dont really think its of that.

Every little helps.
+Support
-SUPPORT

Doesn't create any lag for me, also removes possible jobs people can do like coroner and makes detective kits useless.
(Jul 7, 2018, 12:49 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]-SUPPORT

Doesn't create any lag for me, also removes possible jobs people can do like coroner and makes detective kits useless.

Quote:Explain your suggestion, in detail: for example every couple of hours the bodybag automatically  get removed.

Doesn't mean it needs to be 1 or 2 hours could be alot more like 4 hours.
I feel like there should be some automated time frame for their removal.  Also I'd like to know how much of a contributing factor to lag they are, averagely.
how about if there is like no paramedics on a timer starts for like 1 hour and if no one fills up that slot in that time the bags get removed or something, if then +support innit
-Support
Paramedics can earn money for those

+Support
if the timer only starts when there is no EMS
+support if there's no EMS, maybe add a separate coroner job so that EMS who go coroner won't count as the only paramedic
(Jul 7, 2018, 04:54 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like there should be some automated time frame for their removal.  Also I'd like to know how much of a contributing factor to lag they are, averagely.

@"Doctor Internet” if you wouldn’t mind providing some info on how much lag they do cause, please
(Jul 7, 2018, 08:54 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2018, 04:54 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like there should be some automated time frame for their removal.  Also I'd like to know how much of a contributing factor to lag they are, averagely.

@"Doctor Internet” if you wouldn’t mind providing some info on how much lag they do cause, please

(Jul 8, 2018, 02:17 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2018, 08:54 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]

Doctor Internet” if you wouldn’t mind providing some info on how much lag they do cause, please

Doctor Internet'

Generally very little. There's normally only 10/20 about at once, their think hook only runs every second (and is fairly lightweight anyway).

Otherwise, it acts as a normal prop (not even a ragdoll, because it's jigglebone'd)
I think that there should be an automatic removal system after about 10 minutes IF there are no paramedics on.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Pages: 1 2