Limelight Forums

Full Version: Stolen Uniform - Cool-down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: As opposed to Stolen Police Uniforms having a one time use (as far as I'm aware you lose them if you die). Make them have less chances to acquire and in turn, have a usage call down (maybe of a few hours or even a day). 

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: There are so many amazing RP situation I can think of using a stolen uniform for, but I'm reluctant to use them because I know I will lose it to either meta gamers, RDM or just people failing RP in general. You could also have them require 1 or so many rep. As quite frankly there are so many situations I could of used them in, however had I of done, I would of lost them - and as it stands, they take a lot of effort to get. I've never seen them used either. Though, I understand that people could exploit them, or use them too often, hence the implementation of a cool down. 

Just a late night thought, that I discussed with some friends. I feel that there may even be a better way to re-implement them, if you can think of a better way, then do share - Thanks! 
+Support 

I think it would open the door to a lot of new roleplay that is not really seen and can even give law enforcement some new rp as well
+Support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Added a while back with the remove option.