Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Stanley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reported Players: Stanley (STEAM_0:1:67029131)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-30 15:40
Summary: So basically earlier in the day me and xenom were rping as president and vice president when somali drug lord came to us requesting to make a new country, knowing how these always end in server deathmatches we had a strict set of rules made at the start and rped it in character we would have certain precautions, no heavy weapons for example and only for 4 select "police" that they would have, and we would have cops at the border to keep things in check etc. Anyway it was all going good we had an ambassador etc but the cops started getting bored and just stopped responding to government requests etc so it was mostly just me and jakew or ryanf I think calling to the border making sure everything was ok and going fine, which it was for awhile. That what always happens with new country RP happened, minges come online and join the new country just to be on a powertrip and shoot at cops cause they are bored and want a shootout. And of course this person was Kings, he started by making a role that wasn't allowed some type of admiral or something and equipped a machine gun and started taking pot shots at the cops outside which of course attracted cops and swat. At this point cops and swat just didn't listen to anything over government radio stating "we take orders from chief not you" except with more profanity so I gave up on that for a while. Anyway at one point the new country killed a bunch of cops and swat at the border and throwing molotovs so I could see were things were going at this point. Problem was I think there was a bunch of people in discord some of which were cops and or swat and some were in the new country which caused problems. At this point I seen where things were going so made multiple broadcasts changed the law saying the new country was being dismantled and they are too either leave or surrender or be shot at. Of course this was all ignored and was getting comments like "we aren't killing innocent children" etc when literally the entire country was armed and breaking every rule we made for them at the start. At this point the cops and swat just told me straight up they aren't doing anything about the new country at all which kind of confirmed my suspicions there were certain people in the police force/swat who were friends with the people over there which just messed up the server dynamics of how to deal with it. At this point I announced after being pmed they were shooting cops on sight, that they are too be killed on sight if they don't surrender. At which points I was told again they weren't listening to what I was telling them, which I responded In character I would demote them to make space for people who would do there job. At which point Stanley who was in the office with me handcuffed me, he joined the new country earlier in the day because he was angry at xenon for arresting him.At this point due to my trash pc my gmod minimised when I went to save recording so I only heard audio and I heard Stanley talking to kings I think telling them what wass going on. Only way he could have done that was if he was in discord or something with him outside the server. After getting gmod maximised Kings had been called to the presidents office where he killed me while I was handcuffed then slammed me of the elevator wall.

Also not even sure if this is the right kings due to his stupid god damn symbol on his name that im too dumb to remember what it is, honestly put more effort into this PR than it is worth I just realised.

Evidence: Stanley arresting me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rclox8zQwY&t=2s
Kings killing me (guy in white admiral outfit)
https://youtu.be/RjMSRZ3h1oc
The laws we made at the start to try and avoid all of this which was of course ignored and ruined
https://imgur.com/a/ydSjbJY
Unfortunately couldn't find kings god damn steam due to that symbol in his name im too dumb to remember so would appreciate if an admin could add it thank you
Hello, yes I did, Because you were AFK, we were kidnapping you and you weren't not following orders. we also told you 3 minutes before to go to the lift. Which you did not follow "us" the police were getting close to us. So I had to kill you to stop the police from tracking us down. If you were there at your computer recording this why didn't you follow orders? also, you can't go AFK on the job when you are in an RP. which you were getting arrested. That's stopping/prolonging RP.

Also what rules did the police SGT break? he can arrest you if you are not doing your job EG accepting warrants ETC. all that video shows is little pieces of it all.
(Jun 30, 2018, 06:40 PM)King.Cal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, yes I did, Because you were AFK, we were kidnapping you and you weren't not following orders. we also told you 3 minutes before to go to the lift. Which you did not follow "us" the police were getting close to us. So I had to kill you to stop the police from tracking us down. If you were there at your computer recording this why didn't you follow orders? also, you can't go AFK on the job when you are in an RP. which you were getting arrested. That's stopping/prolonging RP.

Also what rules did the police SGT break? he can arrest you if you are not doing your job EG accepting warrants ETC. all that video shows is little pieces of it all.
its all right there in the recording and all the evidence ill wait for admins to decide
(Jun 30, 2018, 07:53 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 30, 2018, 06:40 PM)King.Cal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, yes I did, Because you were AFK, we were kidnapping you and you weren't not following orders. we also told you 3 minutes before to go to the lift. Which you did not follow "us" the police were getting close to us. So I had to kill you to stop the police from tracking us down. If you were there at your computer recording this why didn't you follow orders? also, you can't go AFK on the job when you are in an RP. which you were getting arrested. That's stopping/prolonging RP.

its all right there in the recording and all the evidence ill wait for admins to decide

Okay well just I had a reason to kill you.
Yeah, 12 seconds of my video when the whole RP was 5 minutes.
do you have a longer video, that shows greater amounts of context?

However, from what I can tell currently, the Police are partially in the wrong here. You shouldn't have ordered the killing of anyone there. However, they shouldn't have completely ignored the orders given.

, what was your reason for the detaining, please?

Note: Stanley is clearly in the wrong here for slamming your body into the window of the lift.
(Jun 30, 2018, 09:04 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ] do you have a longer video, that shows greater amounts of context?

However, from what I can tell currently, the Police are partially in the wrong here. You shouldn't have ordered the killing of anyone there. However, they shouldn't have completely ignored the orders given.

Note: Stanley is clearly in the wrong here for slamming your body into the window of the lift.

Unfortunatly when I tried to activate GeForce experience recording it minimised my gmod that's why it cuts of and starts again when I was able to get the screen opened again
(Jun 30, 2018, 10:03 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 30, 2018, 09:04 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ] do you have a longer video, that shows greater amounts of context?

Unfortunatly when I tried to activate GeForce experience recording it minimised my gmod that's why it cuts of and starts again when I was able to get the screen opened again

A'ite.

I was apart of a new country and the pres ordered the police to attack which we won the attack, then I and the other member went to kidnap the pres, he was not following orders. so we did what needed to be done.
(Jun 30, 2018, 10:46 PM)King.Cal Wrote: [ -> ]

I was apart of a new country and the pres ordered the police to attack which we won the attack, then I and the other member went to kidnap the pres, he was not following orders. so we did what needed to be done.
See this is the problem him and the police chief and other cops were all working together which is what caused this huge mess and why I think new country RP needs to be removed. I spent so much time trying to make it all work then Kings joins half way through and decides to minge around with his friends.
(Jun 30, 2018, 10:48 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 30, 2018, 10:46 PM)King.Cal Wrote: [ -> ]

See this is the problem him and the police chief and other cops were all working together which is what caused this huge mess and why I think new country RP needs to be removed. I spent so much time trying to make it all work then Kings joins half way through and decides to minge around with his friends.

Let's stop right there, I was the Cheif of police on the country RP. The police started to shot at us because you ordered them. So we as a country wanted to remove you like I said before you were not following orders.
(Jun 30, 2018, 11:09 PM)King.Cal Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 30, 2018, 10:48 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 30, 2018, 10:46 PM)King.Cal Wrote: [ -> ]I was apart of a new country and the pres ordered the police to attack which we won the attack, then I and the other member went to kidnap the pres, he was not following orders. so we did what needed to be done.

Let's stop right there, I was the Cheif of police on the country RP. The police started to shot at us because you ordered them. So we as a country wanted to remove you like I said before you were not following orders.
All lies admins can see the logs to see the shootings happened long before and I mean LONG before, it started with you taking pot shots from the roof.  Also you weren't given permission from anyone to be police chief except yourself and everything you done was literally against the rules in and out of character. What a coincidence all these shootings happen when you come on huh?
(Jun 30, 2018, 11:16 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 30, 2018, 11:09 PM)King.Cal Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 30, 2018, 10:48 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]See this is the problem him and the police chief and other cops were all working together which is what caused this huge mess and why I think new country RP needs to be removed. I spent so much time trying to make it all work then Kings joins half way through and decides to minge around with his friends.

All lies admins can see the logs to see the shootings happened long before and I mean LONG before, it started with you taking pot shots from the roof.  Also you weren't given permission from anyone to be police chief except yourself and everything you done was literally against the rules in and out of character. What a coincidence all these shootings happen when you come on huh?
No, I haven't please do not call me a lair. Let the staff team decide what they are gonna do.
Police work for the Government of Rockford. They don't work for whatever new country pops up. You shouldn't be a Rockford Police official works for another country, and then arrests the President for actions taken against another country.
(Jul 1, 2018, 12:07 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Police work for the Government of Rockford. They don't work for whatever new country pops up. You shouldn't be a Rockford Police official works for another country, and then arrests the President for actions taken against another country.

I wasn't working for Rockford police.
Pages: 1 2 3