Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Stanley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Jul 1, 2018, 07:14 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 1, 2018, 07:04 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]From further examination of the logs, it seems as though mark wasn't killed by the lift.

However, I would still like input from Stanley on why he detained the President.

They picked me up and hit me of the wall of elevator you can see in the second video
You were already dead.

(Jul 1, 2018, 07:14 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]Also Kings is giving the best example of why New Country doesn't work with people like him, they are in a discord together and work together to basically undermine anything that happens by the president,  Stanley is the worst example of it. I think I have explained the entire situation adequately enough I spent like 30 minutes arranging the new country rules so it would work for the server instead of the usual war  at the end but you always come on and screw around cause you like the powertrip of being "border chief" or the many other examples you make your character so you can have machine guns and boss people around.
That is out of the scope of this PR.

(Jul 1, 2018, 07:14 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]I could clearly hear you and Stanley communicating to come kill me.
If you have evidence of this, please post it.

(Jul 1, 2018, 07:14 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]Doctor I would prefer out of all of this to have a discussion started to ban border rp unless an admin is there to enforce it and stop this type of behaviour
That is out of the scope of this PR.
Player Report Denied.

Whilst both sides have issues here, neither side has provided strong evidence to back up their claims.
Pages: 1 2 3