Limelight Forums

Full Version: Are you ever going to fix the steam linking in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am trying to put in an unban request but I cant post without connecting my steam account but its not letting me connect my steam because its saying I have never played on the server. Would appreciate any help, thank you
Are you logging in with the right Steam account?
I have been trying to link my steam account to the account to post in the regular forums and post thread but it keeps saying its not linked. It keeps saying you wont be able to post until I vertify my identity.
Tagging

[Image: v5fAI1j.png]

Can you see this in the top right?
He has created a new thread regarding this: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-21252.html

Could this be locked?

Try connecting your steam while you are in the server.
Threads merged.

will be able to help you with this.
On it - I will get back to you this afternoon.
Any update to this ?
I have been waiting since last month for a response or if it will be fixed because I cant link my steam account to make threads because it says "Cant find your steam name in the database" I have been trying to make an admin abuse thread for weeks now because Doctor Internet has a vendetta against me and uses any opportunity to ban me. Today for example he purposefully ignored my admin requests since I was being rdmed constantly about something and then when the person rdming me got into it with me in chat he only banned me from chat then when I asked what his problem is in @ he banned me. Last time he banned me for "getting his friend demoted from chief". Just find it annoying since I go out of my way to be nice to people giving new people cars etc but I constantly get punished because clearly Doctor Internet has a chip on his shoulder real life.
Tagging
I didn't do anything against you?

[Image: 665fa95bd2b43668b435ccf4403780e4.png]
[Image: f53919ea1202a30865ed9f90a9ae1bd4.png]
Can you just change something so I don't have to link steam because I cant even reply on my own help threads because of it and I have been reporting it for weeks and I cant even put in an unban request and an admin abuse thread because of it, and also more proof of the admin having a grudge against me and spiting me he just permabanned me from posting on the forums after making the my last help thread
User currently has no forum ban.

Again, is the only person who is able to help you in this case. It's a matter of waiting for him I'm afraid.

All threads related to the subject have been merged, again.

Please don't continue to open new threads. They'll continue to be merged. We're aware of the issue.
Pages: 1 2