Limelight Forums

Full Version: Community Meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: We need another Community Meeting.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Many people have said that Limelight is getting worse.
+Support

Genuinely, since Christmas the server has been getting worse. Many old and good players have left and a recurring theme being that the community has become so toxic - To the extent, it's almost as bad as rust. You get people complaining about rules being broken, then see 5 minutes later when their friend joins, they break the exact same rules. 

Good roleplay's have been ruined by minges. You try and do some nice passiveRP, and the cops come along and ruin it.

I do think we need to take steps in sorting this out. Limelight is going in the wrong direction

(Also. What's with this Stage 1 Trial Mod, there's literally only one - shouldn't there be more?)
I think after 6 months, I think it is time.

+Support

Need to prepare a fucking 3000 word speech
(Jun 28, 2018, 11:18 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Need to prepare a fucking 3000 word speech

I wish you luck. xD
+support I never went to one before, but I feel this could be a step in the right direction to improved transparency and community input
+Support

Greatly needed for the community and staff to work together to make LL better!
Nice suggestion! Might do the community some good to sit together and seriously talk about any issues that may lay ahead of us.

+support
+Support, this is needed. It would be nice to hear from the Administrative team what they may want to see in Limelight's future and how they think issues such as the lack of passive roleplay and the hyperinflated market.
+support

dis the server init

ForceGhost

+Support. Would be good to get some constructive points down in a place where they can be discussed somewhat.
Seems like an interesting idea, and judging by the stream it seems it went well last time.

I'll +Support
As always we're happy to listen to your concerns so I see no reason why this can't go ahead.
+Support 

If people are listened to and taken into consideration more than the previous one was, yea. Would like to honestly see the community’s voice go over staff’s for a change.
(Jun 28, 2018, 10:59 PM)YuriBear Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Genuinely, since Christmas the server has been getting worse. Many old and good players have left and a recurring theme being that the community has become so toxic - To the extent, it's almost as bad as rust. You get people complaining about rules being broken, then see 5 minutes later when their friend joins, they break the exact same rules. 

Good roleplay's have been ruined by minges. You try and do some nice passiveRP, and the cops come along and ruin it.

I do think we need to take steps in sorting this out. Limelight is going in the wrong direction

(Also. What's with this Stage 1 Trial Mod, there's literally only one - shouldn't there be more?)

that was probably the most amazing comparison for LL ive ever read, "almost as bad as Rust". Damn. I couldn't agree more

+§ŮPPØŔŢ
Pages: 1 2