Limelight Forums

Full Version: Able to unequip a "Stolen Police Uniform"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: There should be a way to unequip a stolen police uniform, because there isnt a way at the moment.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: It would be better if you can take it back to your inventory and you wont lose it after disconnecting (like me today).
+Support all "stolen" uniforms should be able to be unequipped. If this is not approved, at-least have a good warning as I see that people keep making the same mistake putting it on thinking they would be able to remove it.
+support
boi make a bug report?
(Jun 21, 2018, 05:34 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]boi make a bug report?

it is intended to work like that.
+Support IF

All clothing with special stats and stolen uniforms have a chance to get “damaged” (Like a lens shattering in a gas-mask or a police uniform have a patch or letter fall off). These would alter their stats (In a police uniform case, it would show the player as green text rather than blue (But even THAT needs to be added first))
+support
i made this mistake once, i bought a police uniform for 60k just before i went to bed and when i realised i couldnt unequip it i and i started head buttin my keyboard and shit, please, +support this if you don't want little kids and adults a like to contract autism cos they didnt know you cant take it off.
+Support
+Support
Realistically speaking, why tf wouldnt you be able to take it off? Just make it disappear when killed or arrested.
Bought a uniform, put it on to show it to a friend, discovered it could not be taken off

Massive + support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.