Limelight Forums

Full Version: Summer-Card-Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: After speaking to an admin and heard that it will be the first suggestion of an event and that it will be okay to do this, i will request a summer card event like that in 2017.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Because many people want to have a summer event and it would be a nice time to get a new rare car. Also its a chance for the new people to get a rare car.
I agree with this. id love a chance to get a rare car since i've been too poor before
+Support

Even though this is already very likely to happen at the start of August
+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support+support
+support

pls i want to collect the cars and sell them off for billions
I had a system that I pitched for something that was better than collecting cards that have no function after the even is over (other than collecting them). While card events are fairly straightforward to implement I believe we can do better than another card event.
(Jun 21, 2018, 03:17 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]I had a system that I pitched for something that was better than collecting cards that have no function after the even is over (other than collecting them). While card events are fairly straightforward to implement I believe we can do better than another card event.

In wich way? How should it work? Is it still like the same to get a rare car?
(Jun 21, 2018, 03:17 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]I had a system that I pitched for something that was better than collecting cards that have no function after the even is over (other than collecting them). While card events are fairly straightforward to implement I believe we can do better than another card event.

I agree with that.

For me, the card event got old after 2 times. Something that lasts after the event and could be pronounced during special times would be more eye catching to new and old players.
(Jun 21, 2018, 04:02 PM)omskj Wrote: [ -> ]

In wich way? How should it work? Is it still like the same to get a rare car?
I'd prefer a special item of clothing. Already 3 LE vehicles
Its also possible to do both maybe 1 special clothes and 1 rare vehicle, because many user also want a rare vehicle.
(Jun 21, 2018, 08:02 PM)omskj Wrote: [ -> ]Its also possible to do both maybe 1 special clothes and 1 rare vehicle, because many user also want a rare vehicle.

3 LE cars is more than enough to be honest otherwise people will want more and more. Currently only the hazmat suit is LE for clothing
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT   PLS it would be nice to have a new rare car since all the ones atm are millions and millions a good option for a legacy car could be a Rolls Royce or a Buggati Chiron these are high quality models so they will look really good aswell Smile
(Jul 30, 2018, 10:57 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT   PLS it would be nice to have a new rare car since all the ones atm are millions and millions a good option for a legacy car could be a Rolls Royce or a Buggati Chiron these are high quality models so they will look really good aswell Smile

I would say it should be the Lykan Hypersport
(Jul 30, 2018, 12:13 PM)omskj Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 30, 2018, 10:57 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT   PLS it would be nice to have a new rare car since all the ones atm are millions and millions a good option for a legacy car could be a Rolls Royce or a Buggati Chiron these are high quality models so they will look really good aswell Smile

I would say it should be the Lykan Hypersport
oo lykan is sexy but its a TDM which is pretty low res CrSk makes really good high quality models like the i8
Pages: 1 2