Limelight Forums

Full Version: Make injections resist Tranquilisers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain: Use the Blackmarket stimulant injections deny a tranquilliser gun's ability to knock you out
Why: The injection is rather under-used, as it only heals a small amount of health and costs way too much per health as compared to the health kit. My idea means that it will be used more often, making BMD's jobs more active, as well as making the tranqs less OP in raids. It gets really annoying mid-raid when you get tranqed and shot, as the tranquilliser has no way to resist it. This addition to the server would mean that you can raid properly and effectively without worrying about some 30 seconds until you die by a sniper you barely heard. It might also make the injection a more viable option to health kits and whatnot.
edit:  suggested that they add an Overdose feature, yes that could also be useful to avoid abuse of this item
Injections are actually really OP and I use them all the time. Combo them with a health kit and you'll never die.

- Support for Injections

+ Support for finding an item that does negate the effects of a tranq
+Support

Would boost sales of the item. Maybe have an OD chance if taken too many times?
+Support
neutral 

idk whatya mean i use injections all the time
(Jun 20, 2018, 02:58 AM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]neutral 

Because your poor.
(Jun 20, 2018, 03:03 AM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 20, 2018, 02:58 AM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]neutral 

Because your poor.

not rly man, i use injections as a quick way to get a shit ton of hp quick.
+Support
-support
why
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Something similar added a while back by Temar.