Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Jared leto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Borgan

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]3954[/font]

Banned by:
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Doodleh
[/font]

Server: rp_rockford_v2b

Ban Reason:
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Ddos threat to another client, I do not tolerate this kind of behaviour.
[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I Was pretty mad at the time and i came out with threats as ddos, wich i find very imature doing by my side. i was quite young at the time and i just swear alot back then wich i dont do anymore, since i got banned for almost 3 years ago i have learned my mistake and i would never do such a thing and act in that behavior anymore. and i dont intend to get banned anymore. im deeply sorry for my threat, Borgan.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ErikBorgan.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Apologies about the major delay on your case here. The staff-member who banned you is no longer with us, so this one kind of fell through the cracks. Due to the major delay on your case, I'll grant you another chance, and I'll raise the ban issued (but it will remain on your record).

I need to mention that if you make any more DDoS threats then you will once again be permanently banned, this time for good. Please make sure that you're updated on all of our rules: https://limelightgaming.net/derma/rules.php

Have fun!  
Approved.
User given another chance. Ban raised.