Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suits and Robbers Customization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Description: Be able to customize the suits and robbers playermodels with context menu or F1 menu

Why: Its really annoying having to call for an admin or teacher just to remove the bag from your Lennie mask, or change the colour of your tie. The players should have the ability to do this themselves.
a) Less stress on staff.
b) Enhances roleplay for certain situations you need a particular item of clothing.
c) Very hard to minge with, the suits and robbers pack doesn't have any mingey items in it (apart from already available LEO mingesuit).
d) Better for players to be able to make themselves unique. (A clan can have a red tie for example to set themselves apart).

Not sure if this is a duplicate but if it is, I beg the question: why hasn't this been implimented? It requires little coding and hardly something to sit on as it would make the server so much more enjoyable.
+support

I am sure some could make good use of those suits for certain roleplay. I am already getting some ideas myself. To be honest, any bodygroups should be changable by ourselves like being able to put a baseball cap or hat on a police officer's uniform.
(Jun 4, 2018, 06:46 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]+support

I am sure some could make good use of those suits for certain roleplay. I am already getting some ideas myself. To be honest, any bodygroups should be changable by ourselves like being able to put a baseball cap or hat on a police officer's uniform.
your signiture is how every clan dreams a roadside stop would be, im already getting wet thinking about how i can jump out on some cops with a sprinter van
I don't use those suits but ya know it sounds like a good idea.
Why limit this only to the Suits and Robbers ? Make it so we can change all bodygroups.
+Support

ForceGhost

+Support, they're already present and it's more variety for players.
(Jun 7, 2018, 01:37 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Why limit this only to the Suits and Robbers ? Make it so we can change all bodygroups.
+Support
+SUPPORT

wanna look cool while i rdm
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Done.