Limelight Forums

Full Version: Add the ability to phys-gun your car on build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Idea:Add the ability to use the phys gun on your own vehicle on build to move it around
Reason: If you get your vehicle stuck whilst testing something to do with cars e.g making an extra road or highway over ravine, it gets really annoying to prop-push it out, especially if you have a roof made by the roads. This idea will just take some frustration out of making vehicle tracks on build.
+Support
+Support
oh god +support
+Support
+support
-support
Don't see a reason why you wouldn't want this.
+Support
(Jun 5, 2018, 12:36 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]-support

Can you please explain why?
(Jun 8, 2018, 05:57 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah
(Jun 8, 2018, 09:52 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 8, 2018, 05:57 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah

y tho
(Jun 8, 2018, 09:56 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 8, 2018, 09:52 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 8, 2018, 05:57 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please explain why?

yeah

y tho

i dont play build server, i cant even figure out how to transfer dupes from there to the main server so FOR ME i dont see a use for it so -support
just because you won't use it  doesn't mean others won't. If this is completely unaffectual to you, then just don't comment
(Jun 9, 2018, 01:27 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]just because you won't use it  doesn't mean others won't. If this is completely unaffectual to you, then just don't comment

im not gonna +support something i dont want so ima -support because its something i dont want. im just expressing my opinion
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Pages: 1 2