Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Tyrone/Ricky/PawnShop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Tyrone/Ricky/PawnShop (STEAM_0:1:118528806)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-03 00:50
Summary: Went to apartments after getting a call from swat saying he saw someone armed. Knocked on their door unarmed to see who was inside and suddenly got gunned down by Ricky for no reason. He admits it was an accident afterwards but in the last screenshot he says its because I "keep coming back" or whatever bs excuse he has.  He also did this while as a corleone while none of his friends were. Doesnt make any sense at all. Also running around as a masked medic with a job something like A37 Gang - Paramedic
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/Tjd4sGQ
i was corleone cos i wanted to use jammer thingy. yer, i killed him cos people were saying we were geting raided so i ran up the stairs and saw a tiny bit of the policeman and immediately started firing cos i though it was him, turns out it was the other a37 members in the other mesa block gettin raided, not that one. sorry babs
I’m not involved in this case so I shouldn’t be posting.
(Jun 3, 2018, 02:55 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]i was corleone cos i wanted to use jammer thingy. yer, i killed him cos people were saying we were geting raided so i ran up the stairs and saw a tiny bit of the policeman and immediately started firing cos i though it was him, turns out it was the other a37 members in the other mesa block gettin raided, not that one. sorry babs

Lol you cant just change ur job for the jammer thats powergaming feller
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:12 AM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 02:55 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]i was corleone cos i wanted to use jammer thingy. yer, i killed him cos people were saying we were geting raided so i ran up the stairs and saw a tiny bit of the policeman and immediately started firing cos i though it was him, turns out it was the other a37 members in the other mesa block gettin raided, not that one. sorry babs

nah
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:23 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:12 AM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]

nah

ye
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:30 AM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:23 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:12 AM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]Lol you cant just change ur job for the jammer thats powergaming feller

nah

ye
nah
-Involved, part of the raid (one of the 9999 raids ongoing at mesa against the A37 gang this evening)-

The first raid as mesa-apartments started because one of your A37 guys randomly tranqed a SWAT Officer who was just staying at mesa doing absolutely nothing.
I was there to tell people to move their cars as they were parked entirely wrong. The SWAT Officer arrived (why? No idea) and then you tranqed him for being there, on a public ground (unarmed). You peeps shot him afterwards.
You and your gang were extremely trigger-happy this evening.
(Jun 3, 2018, 11:18 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]-Involved, part of the raid (one of the 9999 raids ongoing at mesa against the A37 gang this evening)-

The first raid as mesa-apartments started because one of your A37 guys randomly tranqed a SWAT Officer who was just staying at mesa doing absolutely nothing.
I was there to tell people to move their cars as they were parked entirely wrong. The SWAT Officer arrived (why? No idea) and then you tranqed him for being there, on a public ground (unarmed). You peeps shot him afterwards.

maybe it was due to the fact pd kept coming back after we killed them and tried to snipe us? or the fqct you clamped 4 cars that were parked perfectly in the lot and refused to unclamp them under fearrp?
(Jun 3, 2018, 10:45 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:30 AM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:23 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]nah

ye
nah

Switching to the job for the jammer is powergaming. Basing your entire RP around that job is not. Context is important in these situations.
I am concerned that the player as "A37 Paramedic" was abusing the job role to be part of a gang as a member of the government. I am also concerned that A37 are killing with no attempt to RP, or even identify targets. This has been repeatedly reported to us before.
(Jun 3, 2018, 01:36 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 11:18 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]-Involved, part of the raid (one of the 9999 raids ongoing at mesa against the A37 gang this evening)-

maybe it was due to the fact pd kept coming back after we killed them and tried to snipe us? or the fqct you clamped 4 cars that were parked perfectly in the lot and refused to unclamp them under fearrp?

No vehicle was clamped as we arrived to tell you to re-park your vehicle. I have no idea which situation you are talking about. As stated above, we arrived for the FIRST TIME at mesa to tell you to move your cars. Right as I did so you proceeded to tranq a swat-officer and then kill him after. Your reasoning was like "There was swat. We are allowed to shoot him if he's there".

I was the one that clamped the cars. They weren't perfectly parked, they were scattered all around the grass. I got a warrant, parked them, and clamped them. Later you put me under fearrp and I unclamped one car, while someone sniped you. That really has nothing to do with you murdering me while I was unarmed and running around as an A37 medic though. You also shouldnt lie in the courthouse.
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:09 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]I am concerned that the player as "A37 Paramedic" was abusing the job role to be part of a gang as a member of the government. I am also concerned that A37 are killing with no attempt to RP, or even identify targets. This has been repeatedly reported to us before.

nah, i was still rping exactly the same while ems, i just put a37 infront of it cos it looked cool on the tab menu
(Jun 3, 2018, 08:08 PM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]

I was the one that clamped the cars. They weren't perfectly parked, they were scattered all around the grass. I got a warrant, parked them, and clamped them. Later you put me under fearrp and I unclamped one car, while someone sniped you. That really has nothing to do with you murdering me while I was unarmed and running around as an A37 medic though. You also shouldnt lie in the courthouse.

you had a gun on you and you stopped every 10 sevonds purposefully to slow me down cos you new i was gonna get sniped
Pages: 1 2