Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Tyrone/Ricky/PawnShop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:53 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 01:36 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 11:18 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]-Involved, part of the raid (one of the 9999 raids ongoing at mesa against the A37 gang this evening)-

The first raid as mesa-apartments started because one of your A37 guys randomly tranqed a SWAT Officer who was just staying at mesa doing absolutely nothing.
I was there to tell people to move their cars as they were parked entirely wrong. The SWAT Officer arrived (why? No idea) and then you tranqed him for being there, on a public ground (unarmed). You peeps shot him afterwards.
You and your gang were extremely trigger-happy this evening.

maybe it was due to the fact pd kept coming back after we killed them and tried to snipe us? or the fqct you clamped 4 cars that were parked perfectly in the lot and refused to unclamp them under fearrp?

No vehicle was clamped as we arrived to tell you to re-park your vehicle. I have no idea which situation you are talking about. As stated above, we arrived for the FIRST TIME at mesa to tell you to move your cars. Right as I did so you proceeded to tranq a swat-officer and then kill him after. Your reasoning was like "There was swat. We are allowed to shoot him if he's there".
that wasnt me that killed the swat btw
(Jun 3, 2018, 08:08 PM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 01:36 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 11:18 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]-Involved, part of the raid (one of the 9999 raids ongoing at mesa against the A37 gang this evening)-

The first raid as mesa-apartments started because one of your A37 guys randomly tranqed a SWAT Officer who was just staying at mesa doing absolutely nothing.
I was there to tell people to move their cars as they were parked entirely wrong. The SWAT Officer arrived (why? No idea) and then you tranqed him for being there, on a public ground (unarmed). You peeps shot him afterwards.
You and your gang were extremely trigger-happy this evening.

maybe it was due to the fact pd kept coming back after we killed them and tried to snipe us? or the fqct you clamped 4 cars that were parked perfectly in the lot and refused to unclamp them under fearrp?
I was the one that clamped the cars. They weren't perfectly parked, they were scattered all around the grass. I got a warrant, parked them, and clamped them. Later you put me under fearrp and I unclamped one car, while someone sniped you. That really has nothing to do with you murdering me while I was unarmed and running around as an A37 medic though. You also shouldnt lie in the courthouse.

wait, i never murdered anyone as a37 paramedic, although i did get gunned down by a policeman by accidentally skimming his car which i didnt find helpful

EDIT: I still don't know what you're talking about, I became EMS and did what EMS normally did, I never went into the A37 base once or anything o the sort. I was unbias and revived and healed everybody, only difference was I had A37 in my job title. And how tf did I murder you as EMS? You cant even equip a gun lol
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:09 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]I am concerned that the player as "A37 Paramedic" was abusing the job role to be part of a gang as a member of the government. I am also concerned that A37 are killing with no attempt to RP, or even identify targets. This has been repeatedly reported to us before.

I can confirm on behalf of my self and everyone else in A37 that there will be no more RPless killing and we are going to have more of a solid body to our gang, which will now become an organisation. There will be no more mishaps in building, killing or job names any longer from any members. We are currently toning down the aggressiveness and we are staying a lot more lowkey as well from now on, no more standing on roofs with M249's and Sniper rifles.
(Jun 4, 2018, 02:22 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:09 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]I am concerned that the player as "A37 Paramedic" was abusing the job role to be part of a gang as a member of the government. I am also concerned that A37 are killing with no attempt to RP, or even identify targets. This has been repeatedly reported to us before.

I can confirm on behalf of my self and everyone else in A37 that there will be no more RPless killing and we are going to have more of a solid body to our gang, which will now become an organisation. There will be no more mishaps in building, killing or job names any longer from any members. We are currently toning down the aggressiveness and we are staying a lot more lowkey as well from now on, no more standing on roofs with M249's and Sniper rifles.

Is that an admission of the RDM noted in the report?
(Jun 4, 2018, 10:19 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 08:08 PM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 01:36 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]maybe it was due to the fact pd kept coming back after we killed them and tried to snipe us? or the fqct you clamped 4 cars that were parked perfectly in the lot and refused to unclamp them under fearrp?
I was the one that clamped the cars. They weren't perfectly parked, they were scattered all around the grass. I got a warrant, parked them, and clamped them. Later you put me under fearrp and I unclamped one car, while someone sniped you. That really has nothing to do with you murdering me while I was unarmed and running around as an A37 medic though. You also shouldnt lie in the courthouse.

wait, i never murdered anyone as a37 paramedic, although i did get gunned down by a policeman by accidentally skimming his car which i didnt find helpful

EDIT: I still don't know what you're talking about, I became EMS and did what EMS normally did, I never went into the A37 base once or anything o the sort. I was unbias and revived and healed everybody, only difference was I had A37 in my job title. And how tf did I murder you as EMS? You cant even equip a gun lol

No, you didn't murder me as EMS, please learn to read so I dont have to keep explaining it to you. I knocked on your door. You killed me. Thats what the main PR is about.
(Jun 4, 2018, 07:01 PM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 10:19 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 08:08 PM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]I was the one that clamped the cars. They weren't perfectly parked, they were scattered all around the grass. I got a warrant, parked them, and clamped them. Later you put me under fearrp and I unclamped one car, while someone sniped you. That really has nothing to do with you murdering me while I was unarmed and running around as an A37 medic though. You also shouldnt lie in the courthouse.

No, you didn't murder me as EMS, please learn to read so I dont have to keep explaining it to you. I knocked on your door. You killed me. Thats what the main PR is about.

ah k sorry babs
(Jun 4, 2018, 06:42 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 02:22 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that an admission of the RDM noted in the report?

not in that quote, although i did mistake him for someone raiding as people on the clan radio said we were getting raided, so i ran up the stairs shooting, not trying to rdm though. we had bases in both mesa blocks so i ran up and shot even though it turns out they were getting raided in the other one. in short, i failed to identify who the target was and fired on bismo as he was standing right up against the door and i shot before i saw he wasnt armed. so yes
Player Report Approved.

For both gangs and Police, target identification is extremely important. Through your actions, intentional or not, you've ended up killing people who you didn't have RP reason to kill.
Pages: 1 2