Limelight Forums

Full Version: Life alert sent to PD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: When you have life alert on and you get injured it should radio through to PD.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: because it realistic
Normally it would go through to dispatch.
-support

Chat already gets flooded enough. I see no need for a Officer to respond to a life alert call.
+support if you're able to disable it.
(May 31, 2018, 03:44 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]-support

Chat already gets flooded enough. I see no need for a Officer to respond to a life alert call.

"I see no need", sir you need to go to Spec Savers. Paramedic responds to life alert after a murder has just taken place and the criminals are still around. They need to then find out that the person has been hostaged, and report it over the radio to their police comrades. But what if the police could respond as well as the paramedic to make sure everything is okay?

Filter chat if you dont want to see it.
(May 31, 2018, 04:09 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]

"I see no need", sir you need to go to Spec Savers. Paramedic responds to life alert after a murder has just taken place and the criminals are still around. They need to then find out that the person has been hostaged, and report it over the radio to their police comrades. But what if the police could respond as well as the paramedic to make sure everything is okay?

You think officers don't get First Aid/rescue calls? Wrong.

+support
Yer y not
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
+Support
Approved.
Added in Revision 7550.