Limelight Forums

Full Version: Shell repair pump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Only make the shell gas station repair pump not work when there are TWO mechanics online. Although this feture is fairly new to LL, it's something that it causing problems for women drivers. Although some people are able to make a good rp about it, they can still get staff perms to BLOCK OFF THE PUMP.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: I can't be asked to look around for a mechanic with 1 hour playtime who don't look at PM's.

Excuse my half broken english, im running on tea Smile
+Support xD
+Support
Quote:[5:38 PM] Person A: Mechanics tend to hide and use the job for their own fun
[5:38 PM] Doctor Internet: Sounds like an moderation problem.
[5:38 PM] Person A: I would rather they can buy the pumps
[5:38 PM] Person B: thats misusing the job slot
[5:38 PM] Person B: why don't you report it
[5:38 PM] Person C: Maybe it’s because they have no real use other than modifying cars :/
[5:39 PM] Person B: nah bruh
[5:39 PM] Person B: they drive around
[5:39 PM] Person C: Yee
[5:39 PM] Person C: And race people
[5:39 PM] Person B: and fix their cars and repair
[5:39 PM] Person C: The rare few do yea
[5:39 PM] Person B: when they crash
[5:39 PM] Person C: But why get it repaired for more than a toolbox?
[5:40 PM] Person B: it'll give mechanics something to do
[5:40 PM] Doctor Internet: ^
[5:40 PM] Person A: It is not that rare
[5:40 PM] Person A: especially on low hours players.(edited)
[5:40 PM] Doctor Internet: Do you make @ calls about it?
[5:41 PM] Person B: Once we reignite the job with ongoing purpose, it's misuse will be a much rare occasion
[5:41 PM] Person A: I don't have a case and usually it doesn't bother me because I have the station
[5:41 PM] Person B: there you go
[5:41 PM] Doctor Internet: ^
[5:41 PM] Person B: no station, people bothered, rule enforced, solved

If the mechanics are not doing their jobs, make an @ call. We can't solve a moderation issue, by not moderating.
(May 28, 2018, 05:36 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:[5:38 PM] Person A: Mechanics tend to hide and use the job for their own fun
[5:38 PM] Person C: Maybe it’s because they have no real use other than modifying cars :/
[5:41 PM] Person B: Once we reignite the job with ongoing purpose, it's misuse will be a much rare occasion
[5:41 PM] Person A: I don't have a case and usually it doesn't bother me because I have the station

If the mechanics are not doing their jobs, make an @ call. We can't solve a moderation issue, by not moderating.
We can't always make an @ call, for example when staff aren't on. Sometimes staff are  pre-occupied or AFK.
(May 28, 2018, 05:38 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2018, 05:36 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

We can't always make an @ call, for example when staff aren't on. Sometimes staff are  pre-occupied or AFK.

Should we activate the vending machines if there's only one chef on?
(May 28, 2018, 05:42 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2018, 05:38 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2018, 05:36 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]If the mechanics are not doing their jobs, make an @ call. We can't solve a moderation issue, by not moderating.

There are cheap ways to get money even without a chef IE fishing, using tool boxes to get your car to 100% costs $10,000.
-Support, un-necessary.
(May 28, 2018, 05:54 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]-Support, un-necessary.

Are you able to elaborate on this?
(May 28, 2018, 05:53 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2018, 05:42 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2018, 05:38 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]We can't always make an @ call, for example when staff aren't on. Sometimes staff are  pre-occupied or AFK.

There are cheap ways to get money even without a chef IE fishing, using tool boxes to get your car to 100% costs $10,000.

There are cheap ways to get repaired without a mechanic. The repair bays re-open.
With a mechanic, you can go to the mechanic (which ranges from "free" to like 2k at a maximum), or you can buy toolkits. It's too expensive to repair to 100? Don't repair to 100. Repair to 30 until you get a not-shit mechanic. Craft toolboxes (it's free). Drive a hard-to-damage car, like a Tahoe.

There are plenty of ways around the issue, and the issue listed in the OP wouldn't be solved by the solution. It's just as easy to get two shit mechanics, as it is to get one.
(May 28, 2018, 05:57 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2018, 05:53 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2018, 05:42 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Should we activate the vending machines if there's only one chef on?

There are cheap ways to get repaired without a mechanic. The repair bays re-open.
With a mechanic, you can go to the mechanic (which ranges from "free" to like 2k at a maximum), or you can buy toolkits. It's too expensive to repair to 100? Don't repair to 100. Repair to 30 until you get a not-shit mechanic. Craft toolboxes (it's free). Drive a hard-to-damage car, like a Tahoe.

There are plenty of ways around the issue, and the issue listed in the OP wouldn't be solved by the solution. It's just as easy to get two shit mechanics, as it is to get one.
Either way, the suggestion isn't about price.
+support

The mechanic thing should be removed FULL STOP.
(May 28, 2018, 06:00 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2018, 05:57 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2018, 05:53 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]There are cheap ways to get money even without a chef IE fishing, using tool boxes to get your car to 100% costs $10,000.

Either way, the suggestion isn't about price.

Quote:There are plenty of ways around the issue, and the issue listed in the OP wouldn't be solved by the solution. It's just as easy to get two shit mechanics, as it is to get one.

What happens when you get two shit mechanics. Post another suggestion to limit it to 3?
If there's 2 shotmechanics then we cant do anything, if their is 1 then we can do something which can limit the problem. You can't just notice a problem and ignore it.
(May 28, 2018, 06:09 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]If there's 2 shotmechanics then we cant do anything, if their is 1 then we can do something which can limit the problem. You can't just notice a problem and ignore it.

Aye, because the problem is a moderation problem, not a technical problem.
Pages: 1 2 3