Limelight Forums

Full Version: Make certain drugs illegal by default
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the suggestion: Make Meth creation, Cocaine, and Heroin illegal by default unless specified by the President

Why: Currently, Perma laws do not state that these highly illegal drugs (In the US where we base ourselves) are illegal. With this addition, it will allow for these obviously illegal drugs to BE illegal unless specified under the President, just like how we have the open carry law where it states you can't open carry unless you get the president's permission.

We already treat them like illegal drugs, might as well lock it in.
Refer to this one to vote. The other was a dupe via a bug when posting.
+Support
+support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
I support them being illegal by default, but I dont agree with them being added to the perma laws, which would make them unchangable.

Various RP types and situations can be rely on such drugs being legal, mostly medical and science RP types.

+Support for illegal by default
-Support for perma illegal
(May 22, 2018, 05:04 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]I support them being illegal by default, but I dont agree with them being added to the perma laws, which would make them unchangable.

Various RP types and situations can be rely on such drugs being legal, mostly medical and science RP types.

What about having them added to permanent laws, but adding a note that these are, by default, illegal unless prior authorization has been given by the president? Just like the open carry/weapon laws have been placed in the permanent laws as.

+support
(May 22, 2018, 05:04 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]I support them being illegal by default, but I dont agree with them being added to the perma laws, which would make them unchangable.

I’m confused. That’s what this suggestion is for.
then make it so #1!
Approved.
Was already implemented?