Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Fealz, bananen_ephihal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reported Players: Fealz (STEAM_0:0:97591447) () , bananen_ephihal (STEAM_0:0:26810803) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-13 22:50
Summary: so me and bitmo mugged feals and then he and his friend came back, didnt take ANY time to identify us/ who we were (our backs were turned to them as seen in the video) and mowed us down as "revenge". this is rdm and also failRp because they were not even related to each other job wise. one is just a crime family and the other is some clan.

scene 2:
as my freind bismo was being arrested, i watched in horror when fealz and bananen came and shot almost everyone down. thats cool and all but they killed the paramedic. you can see in the video how he aims down a lil bit so he executed the paramedic., you can argue that he wanted to execute the police officer, but the officer remained alive and the accused player did not execute him then after the ordeal
Evidence: https://youtu.be/rBW4ubTWTRI
I got your plate when you guys mugged me and I remembered your faces because you didn't use any masks, you didn't even change clothes. 

It's not a "family" and some clan. We're two clans that are related to each other.
 You and  Mugged . He is in a clan and i'm also in a clan. Our clans are allies so we work together and help eachother.

After that you mugged  he meet up with me and we took my car and then we saw you guys on the street. In our clan, if you "fuck" with us then you are dead. Comming up with weapon and mugging  was not a good idea. Next time make sure you don't mess with the wrong people or else that could happend.  did see your faces and you did not have any mask or anything to hide ur faces when you mugged him. You guys made a huge misstake and you had to face the consequences for it.

You claim I executed the paramedic. Yes it's true but it was not intentional because the police officer I was targeting to kill was taking up the body of the paramedic as I try to shoot the police. As you can see on the video. You claim that "notice how the gun moves slightly and continues to shoot, this is a clear indication that the accused player wanted to excecute the paramedic" This claim is false. There are things called recoil and this is why I have to move the gun to target the officer. Also it all happend very quickly and I did not expect the police to take the paramedic as a shield.

You can also see in the video that I started to shoot at the police befor he took up the paramedic to use as a shield and that it was fully the police officers fault for the death of him.

You also muted the sound of the video. I don't remember exactly but I think we are giving warings to the police to not take up any weapons but they do take up weapons and thats why they got killed, for being a threat trying to arrest us with weapons.
the main thing is u just mowed us down without even saying anything. im pretty sure it says somewhere in t he rules that killing someone is a last resort and you should try to do it some other way. you also took my car and put it in the lake which wasnt very nice >>>>Sad(((((((
(May 15, 2018, 01:14 AM)Fealz Wrote: [ -> ]I got your plate when you guys mugged me and I remembered your faces because you didn't use any masks, you didn't even change clothes. 

It's not a "family" and some clan. We're two clans that are related to each other.

the only thing i've seen your "clan" do is run around and bust caps in people, so im thinking its a crime family with your job titles such as enforcer and so on
(May 15, 2018, 01:41 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ] You and  Mugged . He is in a clan and i'm also in a clan. Our clans are allies so we work together and help eachother. bet

After that you mugged  he meet up with me and we took my car and then we saw you guys on the street. yall didnt meet up bro, i saw you in the gas station while me and bismo skrted off after muggin feals.  In our clan, if you "fuck" with us then you are dead. clans are supposed to be organized, clans don't go up and bust caps in anyone for "fucking" with em. Coming up with weapon and mugging  was not a good idea. whatever u say bro. Next time make sure you don't mess with the wrong people or else that could happend.   did see your faces and you did not have any mask or anything to hide ur faces when you mugged him. he saw my face (greg) sure, but bismo was in the car, facing away from y'all  You guys made a huge misstake and you had to face the consequences for it. no

You claim I executed the paramedic. Yes it's true (u admitted) but it was not intentional because the police officer I was targeting to kill was taking up the body of the paramedic as I try to shoot the police. As you can see on the video. You claim that "notice how the gun moves slightly and continues to shoot, this is a clear indication that the accused player wanted to excecute the paramedic" This claim is false. There are things called recoil and this is why I have to move the gun to target the officer. Also it all happend very quickly and I did not expect the police to take the paramedic as a shield. (Recoil brings the gun UP ^^^^ where u were pointing ur gun was down

You can also see in the video that I started to shoot at the police befor he took up the paramedic to use as a shield and that it was fully the police officers fault for the death of him. you can also see in the video you executing the paramedic but when the police officer is still alive, you didn't execute him

You also muted the sound of the video. I don't remember exactly but I think we are giving warings to the police to not take up any weapons but they do take up weapons and thats why they got killed, for being a threat trying to arrest us with weapons.

Also forgot to mention the fact that you steal bismo's car and dump it in the lake and while we were asking the whole city and come upon you, you tell us in voice chat "i dont have your car out of character" . deadass spent 20 minutes looking for the shits and found it in the lake. so here are my questions to you:

1. our backs were turned to you, and you started fire IMMEDIATELY when you guys hopped out ur car, why?

2. you guys shot at me, when i was visibly unarmed. and the rules state that you cannot shoot unarmed people, so like why did yall shoot

3. what is the valid reason for yall to jack bismos ride, you stole it and dumped it in the lake. No background rp, (chop shop, impound lot etc) Even when confronted you said ooc "i dont have your car"

4. why execute the paramedic, but when the officer is still alive you dont kill him? got something against the medic or whats the mojo 
(May 15, 2018, 02:33 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 15, 2018, 01:14 AM)Fealz Wrote: [ -> ]I got your plate when you guys mugged me and I remembered your faces because you didn't use any masks, you didn't even change clothes. 

the only thing i've seen your "clan" do is run around and bust caps in people, so im thinking its a crime family with your job titles such as enforcer and so on
Just because you can't see what we're doing doesn't mean we're not doing it. If you only see us killing people you've not seen a lot of us. I can't see how I broke any rules in any scenario at all
(May 15, 2018, 02:42 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 15, 2018, 01:41 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ] You and  Mugged . He is in a clan and i'm also in a clan. Our clans are allies so we work together and help eachother. bet     Ok?          

After that you mugged  he meet up with me and we took my car and then we saw you guys on the street. yall didnt meet up bro, i saw you in the gas station while me and bismo skrted off after muggin feals.Yes we met up and we also talked and had contact in our radios.  In our clan, if you "fuck" with us then you are dead. clans are supposed to be organized, clans don't go up and bust caps in anyone for "fucking" with em. Clan or gang or whatever you call it, in our gang if you try to fuck with us it's ur fault if you can't handle it, face the consequences. Coming up with weapon and mugging  was not a good idea. whatever u say bro. Next time make sure you don't mess with the wrong people or else that could happend.   did see your faces and you did not have any mask or anything to hide ur faces when you mugged him. he saw my face (greg) sure, but bismo was in the car, facing away from y'all  You guys made a huge misstake and you had to face the consequences for it. no

You claim I executed the paramedic. Yes it's true (u admitted) And? Not my fault. but it was not intentional because the police officer I was targeting to kill was taking up the body of the paramedic as I try to shoot the police. As you can see on the video. You claim that "notice how the gun moves slightly and continues to shoot, this is a clear indication that the accused player wanted to excecute the paramedic" This claim is false. There are things called recoil and this is why I have to move the gun to target the officer. Also it all happend very quickly and I did not expect the police to take the paramedic as a shield. (Recoil brings the gun UP ^^^^ where u were pointing ur gun was down
Recoil dosen't bring the gun up it brings the bullets you shoot up so you have to point down.

You can also see in the video that I started to shoot at the police befor he took up the paramedic to use as a shield and that it was fully the police officers fault for the death of him. you can also see in the video you executing the paramedic but when the police officer is still alive, you didn't execute him
No you can clearly see in the video at 0:54 that I start to shoot the officer first befor he picks up the body as a shield, I don't know why you trying to make up a reason here.

Also forgot to mention the fact that you steal bismo's car 
We got rid of all evidence and the car from the crime scene.
(May 15, 2018, 02:49 AM)Fealz Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 15, 2018, 02:33 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]

Just because you can't see what we're doing doesn't mean we're not doing it. If you only see us killing people you've not seen a lot of us. I can't see how I broke any rules in any scenario at all

listen up BUD you stole the dodge monaco and dumped it in the lake wtih no background rp
(May 15, 2018, 01:41 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ] 

Also forgot to mention the fact that you steal bismo's car and dump it in the lake and while we were asking the whole city and come upon you, you tell us in voice chat "i dont have your car out of character" . deadass spent 20 minutes looking for the shits and found it in the lake. so here are my questions to you: So you guys broke NLR by asking us where the car was after that you guys died. Read rule 4.1

1. our backs were turned to you, and you started fire IMMEDIATELY when you guys hopped out ur car, why?
As we alredy explained, you guys threatened and mugged one of our members with weapons. We found you and got rid of you guys. Your fault to mess with the wrong people.

2. you guys shot at me, when i was visibly unarmed. and the rules state that you cannot shoot unarmed people, so like why did yall shoot
You say you are "Visibly Unarmed" has AK on the back. Also you [b]threatened and mugged one of our members With weapons.

[/b]
3. what is the valid reason for yall to jack bismos ride, you stole it and dumped it in the lake. No background rp, (chop shop, impound lot etc) Even when confronted you said ooc "i dont have your car"

No background RP? We "fucked" you guys up and then we got rid of all evidence. Nothing wrong here, and legit reason why we moved the car.

4. why execute the paramedic, but when the officer is still alive you dont kill him? got something against the medic or whats the mojo 

And you keep lieing about how I killed the paramedic here. Dosen't look good for you. As I said befor, you can clearly see in the video at 0:54 that I start to shoot the officer first befor he picks up the body as a shield, I don't know why you trying to make up a reason here and lie.
(May 15, 2018, 03:03 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 15, 2018, 01:41 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ] 

Also forgot to mention the fact that you steal bismo's car and dump it in the lake and while we were asking the whole city and come upon you, you tell us in voice chat "i dont have your car out of character" . deadass spent 20 minutes looking for the shits and found it in the lake. so here are my questions to you: So you guys broke NLR by asking us where the car was after that you guys died. Read rule 4.1 

refer to the red text above, valid in-game reason

As we alredy explained, you guys threatened and mugged one of our members with weapons. We found you and got rid of you guys. Your fault to mess with the wrong people.

you keep saying "yall fucked with us so we are going to fuck you too" im asking HOW did you identify us? you didn't see our faces? You can't say that it was the black dodge that was the main deciding point, we could have just been two lads standing near by not even the owner of the car. our backs were turned to you and u opened fire without u even IDing us and confirming that it was us who mugged you

You say you are "Visibly Unarmed" has AK on the back. Also you [b]threatened and mugged one of our members With weapons.

Me, myself, I, greg, lad not bismo. Bismo was the one with an AK on his back, yall buss a cap in him, thats not cool but yall killed me and i was not visibly armed so? You gotta always play passive until it becomes aggro. 
[/b]

No background RP? We "fucked" you guys up and then we got rid of all evidence. Nothing wrong here, and legit reason why we moved the car.

when we asked where his car was (in character) you come out and say 'we don't have your car ooc" ?? you lie about not jacking his car 

4. why execute the paramedic, but when the officer is still alive you don't kill him? got something against the medic or whats the mojo 

And you keep lying about how I killed the paramedic here. Doesn't look good for you. As I said before, you can clearly see in the video at 0:54 that I start to shoot the officer first before he picks up the body as a shield, I don't know why you trying to make up a reason here and lie.

ima help u out and fix ya spelling. anywho how are you going to say i "lied about you killing the medic" when clearly in the video hes dead? you're really not answering my question that im asking so imma put it in red for you
As I already explained you where not unarmed. You had an AK on your back and we had reason from your actions against our member.

I never denied that I executed the paramedic, but I said that it was not intentional and nothing I could have avoided as the officer takes him up as a shield after that I started shooting at the officer. So stop saying that I had something against the paramedic because it's not true and it's false from ur side to say so.  I don't understand why you try and bring this up when it's not true.

You also say why I don't execute the police officer I just injured. Why would I take time to execute him when I alredy got him injured? I got no time to execute the officer as I have to make sure me and my friend are safe and secure the area first before going to execute someone. It's not the highest priority.

And don't fix my spelling, as long as you can understand me i'm good. I don't wan't anything edited wrong.

And you guy's came and asked us specifically and asked for ur car, which is breaking NLR as we killed you guys.

You keep asking for the same questions. But if you read my answers you will see that I alredy answered your questions.
(May 15, 2018, 03:55 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]As I already explained you where not unarmed. You had an AK on your back and we had reason from your actions against our member.
bud i explained to you already bro i aint got an ak, I was unarmed I never had an ak equipped

I never denied that I executed the paramedic, but I said that it was not intentional and nothing I could have avoided as the officer takes him up as a shield after that I started shooting at the officer. So stop saying that I had something against the paramedic because it's not true and it's false from ur side to say so.  I don't understand why you try and bring this up when it's not true.

bro i seen u pull ur mouse down to aim at the medic

You also say why I don't execute the police officer I just injured. Why would I take time to execute him when I alredy got him injured? I got no time to execute the officer as I have to make sure me and my friend are safe and secure the area first before going to execute someone. It's not the highest priority.

And don't fix my spelling, as long as you can understand me i'm good. I don't wan't anything edited wrong.
you've been editing your posts like 3+ times and the spelling still isn't correct and I couldn't really tell what you were trying to say so i auto-corrected it, so sorry
And you guy's came and asked us specifically and asked for ur car, which is breaking NLR as we killed you guys.
refer to my previous post with da red text, we didnt break nlr as it was over and we were already driving around asking everyone
You keep asking for the same questions. But if you read my answers you will see that I alredy answered your questions.
not really
(May 15, 2018, 04:42 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 15, 2018, 03:55 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]As I already explained you where not unarmed. You had an AK on your back and we had reason from your actions against our member.
bud i explained to you already bro i aint got an ak, I was unarmed I never had an ak equipped

You where the one that mugged  which means you have a weapon. At 0:09 into the video you can clearly see an AK on the back of  which means both of you where armed.

You can't just look at the video and say that I was aiming down for the medic, it dosen't reflect my real aim with the p90 due to recoil and such. So as I have said for the third time now, why are you so obsessed with the medic. There was no way to prevent me from killing him.

you've been editing your posts like 3+ times and the spelling still isn't correct and I couldn't really tell what you were trying to say so i auto-corrected it, so sorry

doesn't matter how many times I edit a post. Everyone that speaks and read's English could probably understand my grammar I am using right now.

refer to my previous post with da red text, we didnt break nlr as it was over and we were already driving around asking everyone
not really
You really do ask the same questions over and over again. Please read ALL my answers.
(May 15, 2018, 04:52 AM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 15, 2018, 04:42 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]

You where the one that mugged  which means you have a weapon. At 0:09 into the video you can clearly see an AK on the back of  which means both of you where armed.

listen pal, i dont know how many times i gotta tell you, killing an armed person goes against the rules. bismo was armed, okay you bust a cap in him but i was not VISIBLY armed. you made a bad call and killed me

You can't just look at the video and say that I was aiming down for the medic, it dosen't reflect my real aim with the p90 due to recoil and such. So as I have said for the third time now, why are you so obsessed with the medic. There was no way to prevent me from killing him.

it kinda does tbh, you pulling your mouse down due to recoil does reflect your real aim because you are making the change to pull yo mouse down. 

doesn't matter how many times I edit a post. Everyone that speaks and read's English could probably understand my grammar I am using right now.

not really
You really do ask the same questions over and over again. Please read ALL my answers.
yeah after like a zillion times of repeating the question and narrowing it down for you, you finally answered one of my questions but we still waitin on a couple
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5