Limelight Forums

Full Version: Doctor - Item Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Change the item models for biological enzymes and the other chemical ingredient used for making medkits.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Whenever I'm a Doctor and I try crafting medkits, I always lose a few of these two ingredients because their prop models are so tiny and near-invisible, making them hard to find. They're that small that whenever I try to place them into the laboratory, they often bounce off and get reflected into my face or across the room, which I then have to waste time looking for them because they camouflage into the floor. It is a minor change but would make all the difference to those who want to roleplay as a Doctor.
What model would you want to see it changed to?
Perhaps these?

[Image: 39WzcNP.jpg]

Big jar: models/props_lab/jar01a.mdl
Small jar: models/props_lab/jar01b.mdl
Anything except the current ones. The ones that Kvatch shown would be much better than the current ones
Another tip for you , spawn one of those little basket props that come in 4 colours and spawn your lab ingredients into those. They'll go into the basket and you won't lose em
(May 14, 2018, 04:46 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]Another tip for you , spawn one of those little basket props that come in 4 colours and spawn your lab ingredients into those. They'll go into the basket and you won't lose em
I have a history of crashing unexpectedly on the server, if I do that they might be lost forever (unless do they go back into my inventory?)
(May 14, 2018, 05:39 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 14, 2018, 04:46 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]Another tip for you , spawn one of those little basket props that come in 4 colours and spawn your lab ingredients into those. They'll go into the basket and you won't lose em
I have a history of crashing unexpectedly on the server, if I do that they might be lost forever (unless do they go back into my inventory?)

Struggling to see the relevance of you crashing, is it because you don't wanna press F1 10 times to spawn all of your ingredients? That would be fair - and no, they don't return to your inventory unfortunately (not that I know of, anyway).
(May 14, 2018, 05:51 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 14, 2018, 05:39 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]

Struggling to see the relevance of you crashing, is it because you don't wanna press F1 10 times to spawn all of your ingredients? That would be fair - and no, they don't return to your inventory unfortunately (not that I know of, anyway).

I meant that if I place all my ingredients down and I end up crashing, I'd end up losing everything so I wouldn't want to risk it.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Finished.