Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Nookiro 神
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Nookiro 神 (STEAM_0:0:142960071)  ()

Server: Rockford

Time: 2018-May-12 06:56

Summary: Had a simple contraband/weed operation going on in one of the slum apartments for a bit until a cop, Tom, decided to investigate. He eventually heard some noise that sounded suspicious, which I downplayed as an Espresso machine but frankly that only lasted one cycle. My acquaintance was outside attempting to deflect from the situation and discourage him from investigating further - however this eventually escalated to trash talking and threats which resulted in an eventual search warrant and exchange of gunfire between myself and two officers, Tom & (Nookiro 神), and I took plenty of damage to the point I was on the brink of death. I popped off a lucky shot which might've nicked one of them in the face and caused them to back-off which gave me time to disarm in the bathroom and then bolt out the front door, running upstairs while being pursued on foot and then jumping off into a car I had parked out back. The chase ended there as I got away and found someone who was able to sell me some health_kits that I used to replenish my HP before returning in disguise to find an opportunity to get the flank on an officer that finished clearing the scene and while he was just about to walk out of our apartment - I lunged myself in front with the barrel of a Colt 1911 pointed at his face and forcing him into the bathroom where he was eventually forced onto the toilet, tied and blind-folded while we began to talk about how to best recuperate our losses. During this time the other officer arrived on scene and we began to talk about how to best handle the situation and that we were looking to make back some of the money we had just lost in exchange for the life of his partner. I was in the bathroom, weapon drawn and in cover, while I had my acquaintance open the door to begin verbal discussion. Unfortunately the officer, (STEAM_0:0:142960071), had it in his brain that he'd try to run in past my acquaintance and into the bathroom to tase me despite me having my weapon drawn and the life of himself and his partner at risk thinking, as chat logs can prove, that he simply thought he could tase someone with a weapon. In my mind - this is a clear and extreme violation in regards to FailRP and FearRP and someone with 200+ hours should know how to properly RP in situations like this.

Evidence: Apologies for keyboard slamming as I'm an aggressive typist 

Accused has 24 hours to respond.
I thought you were aiming at the hostage. So I rushed in because I could've had clear shot in your back. But no, you were third person glitching. And I thought you could tase people with a gun in their hand like in 2016 (I think).
First and foremost is the fact that I was wielding a firearm with the potential to kill your partner in the blink of an eye. You have a misconception as if I was third-person abusing to see around a corner when the reality was I was playing in third-person and simply shielding the left side of my body behind a portion of the bathroom wall in the event you decided to pull your weapon out and fire - or do something stupid such as rush me with a taser

What makes you think that this was an acceptable way to handle a role-play situation as serious as this (?) considering we were opening dialogue for negotiations, as seen via the chat where I was yelling this to you.
Player report approved.

The accused has been found guilty of FailRP by failing to give any regard to the life of a hostage, with little attempt to negotiate. By the way Nev was talking and the way the hostage was positioned by the door, you could easily tell what the situation was. You're expected to follow through with the roleplay, only going ahead to shoot when you can guarantee the hostage's life won't be endangered and the hostage taker can be apprehended safely.

I must also note that the change you reference in regards to tasers being able to still knockout armed subjects - the feature was removed as it encouraged FearRP violations, and wouldn't be realistic seeing how the spasms going through the body at that high voltage would mean that the trigger on the gun could be pulled, posing a risk to life.

User will be issued with a 2 day ban and 2 hour blacklist from Police and Weapons.

Thanks for the report.