Limelight Forums

Full Version: Re-enabling internal locking in police vehicles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
+support, but all vehicles or nah.
+support
+support with all vehicles
(May 11, 2018, 06:56 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Why stop with only police vehicles?

Because the doors usually open when you pull the inside handle of a door in a civ vehicle.
(May 11, 2018, 01:43 PM)Eclipze Wrote: [ -> ]+Support
(May 12, 2018, 05:49 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

Because the doors usually open when you pull the inside handle of a door in a civ vehicle.

I still see no reason for it not being a feature for civilian cars. We had it before and it was fine.
(May 12, 2018, 07:50 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 12, 2018, 05:49 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

I still see no reason for it not being a feature for civilian cars. We had it before and it was fine.

So people cant lock other people inside their cars. Its literally the same reason as it is in RL. To not lock people inside a vehicle.
(May 12, 2018, 11:33 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 12, 2018, 07:50 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 12, 2018, 05:49 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Because the doors usually open when you pull the inside handle of a door in a civ vehicle.

So people cant lock other people inside their cars. Its literally the same reason as it is in RL. To not lock people inside a vehicle.

That is literally why it was made. To LOCK the door...

I still see no reason not to allow it for civilians. There are child locks on vehicles that prevent manually unlocking of doors and windows. If you wanna get out, ask the driver to unlock it. If he doesn’t and has no reason to hold you, contact staff.

If you’re so worried about the RL counterpart, just add a timer to open the door.
-Support

Internal Locking is horrible and should never have been added and should never be re-added.
It was used mainly for minging, was activated on accident more than on purpose, and is just a really stupid idea.

As for the Police Vehicles part, there is a better approach to that already finished.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...age-3.html

If people are escaping from the cars, then one of two things has happened:
1)You forgot to cuff them
2)Shits broke yo
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Implemented with Revision 7955.
Pages: 1 2