Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allow Fireman open/close bay doors (using c)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail : Allow firefighters to hold down C or have a button so they can open / hold doors open with out using props.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented :
More realistic and if was on button cheif could press one to open all bays for emergancy responce.
It's a good idea or just detect Firefighter, Fire Chief and Paramedic.
+support
I always thought it was really satisfying to see the garage door then a vehicle emerge straight away. I think it's just unnecessary. The garages work fine how they are right now.

-Support
-Support
-support
+support most people -support becase they think its not needed, well it doesnt have to be needed to still be a cool feature, like you honestly dont need a job to survive cos you can just claim benefits and live in a council flat. my point is that all these minor features add up and just make the server that much nicer
(May 8, 2018, 01:58 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]+support most people -support becase they think its not needed, well it doesnt have to be needed to still be a cool feature, like you honestly dont need a job to survive cos you can just claim benefits and live in a council flat. my point is that all these minor features add up and just make the server that much nicer

that benefits thing is the most random statement in this post and has no obvious meaning whatsoever lmao. The -Supports are because the system is fine how it is now and isn't needed and wouldn't give any extra benefit to the server at all, it's just extra work for the devs when they could be working on something else. It's not like they're gonna run out of things to do on that 23 page long "Approved suggestions" list anyway.
(May 8, 2018, 02:03 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 8, 2018, 01:58 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]+support most people -support becase they think its not needed, well it doesnt have to be needed to still be a cool feature, like you honestly dont need a job to survive cos you can just claim benefits and live in a council flat. my point is that all these minor features add up and just make the server that much nicer

that benefits thing is the most random statement in this post and has no obvious meaning whatsoever lmao. The -Supports are because the system is fine how it is now and isn't needed and wouldn't give any extra benefit to the server at all, it's just extra work for the devs when they could be working on something else. It's not like they're gonna run out of things to do on that 23 page long "Approved suggestions" list anyway.

how is extra work bad when you can choose when to do it reeeee
Neutral

However, make the doors only work when a firefighter, fire chief or paramedic is trying to drive into the fire department's bay. Any other units can just park out back and enter through the personnel door in case of any emergencies.
+support
+ support.

This feature is needed because its completely unrealistic for those doors to open to any random car that happens to drive up to them.  For instance, I drove through there the other day in a trabant, to rp troll the EMS/FD as a hobo.  There was rp context, but the point stands that I shouldn't have even been able to do that.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Done.