Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Dan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Dan (STEAM_0:0:80374954) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-06 17:25
Summary: I was standing against a corner with my ak out. I am allowed to have weapons in my house. Out of nowhere, someone starts shooting me from behind. I do not turn because I do not want to get killed. Instead, I holster my ak without looking at the police officers and I await further orders. But that didn't help, when I had no weapons on me, the cop decided to gun me down without threatening or giving me any orders.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/Qf2OtijWSJI
We were raiding the house, you had an AK out, then you put it away then you holstered it. I shot you. What's the problem?  You had a gun while you were being raided. I was already shooting at you with your gun before you put it away. You got healed by the paramedic anyway so I don't see what the fuss is over.
(May 6, 2018, 07:38 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]We were raiding the house, you had an AK out, then you put it away then you holstered it. I shot you. What's the problem?  You had a gun while you were being raided. I was already shooting at you with your gun before you put it away. You got healed by the paramedic anyway so I don't see what the fuss is over.

Raiding my house for what? All I saw was a bunch of police cars parking outside my neighbours house. And then a bunch of cops shot down my door without saying anything like "HANDS DOWN" "PUT THE WEAPONS AWAY". You just randomly came up into my room and started shooting me without giving me any orders. I was not in line of sight of you, which means that you are not allowed to shoot me. Even after you started shooting, I didn't shoot back, I was still facing the wall. And even after I put the AK away, you STILL shot me. Do you not see the issue?
(May 6, 2018, 07:42 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 6, 2018, 07:38 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]We were raiding the house, you had an AK out, then you put it away then you holstered it. I shot you. What's the problem?  You had a gun while you were being raided. I was already shooting at you with your gun before you put it away. You got healed by the paramedic anyway so I don't see what the fuss is over.

Raiding my house for what? All I saw was a bunch of police cars parking outside my neighbours house. And then a bunch of cops shot down my door without saying anything like "HANDS DOWN" "PUT THE WEAPONS AWAY". You just randomly came up into my room and started shooting me without giving me any orders. I was not in line of sight of you, which means that you are not allowed to shoot me. Even after you started shooting, I didn't shoot back, I was still facing the wall. And even after I put the AK away, you STILL shot me. Do you not see the issue?

I'm not going to take any chances. You could easily fuck me up with that AK. It was a very hot call. We had reports from 2 Corleones that you (and your buddy downstairs who had a pistol raised and ready) were shooting them. I ended the threat, and luckily there was a paramedic to revive you.
(May 6, 2018, 07:58 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 6, 2018, 07:42 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not going to take any chances. You could easily fuck me up with that AK. It was a very hot call. We had reports from 2 Corleones that you (and your buddy downstairs who had a pistol raised and ready) were shooting them. I ended the threat, and luckily there was a paramedic to revive you.
My friend was also facing the wall with the pistol struggling to holster it (he is new).

You were not going to take any chances? You shoot at someone facing a wall, he doesn't turn, you keep shooting at him, he doesn't do anything but holstering his weapon and facing the wall. He now doesn't pose ANY threat at all, and yet, you decide to gun him down.

Are you still not seeing the issue?
Someone with a gun is always going to be a threat to me, especially when I get reports that they were shooting at other people.
But if the gun is no longer present, I can't in any way pose a threat to you.
(May 6, 2018, 08:25 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]But if the gun is no longer present, I can't in any way pose a threat to you.

I saw a gun, I shot, and I continued to shoot until there was no threat.

Also, are you abusing third person to look through the window of your house while you are tucked in the corner?
(May 6, 2018, 08:32 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 6, 2018, 08:25 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]But if the gun is no longer present, I can't in any way pose a threat to you.

I saw a gun, I shot, and I continued to shoot until there was no threat.

Also, are you abusing third person to look through the window of your house while you are tucked in the corner?

You saw a gun, that gun disapeared, thus the threat was gone.

I wasn't abusing third person, I always play in third person and I was standing against the wall because a cop was behind me shooting me. I tried to save my life by continuing to face the wall and dropping the AK, but you still killed me unarmed.
When I started shooting, you had a gun. If I know you have a gun I’m not going to stop shooting until you’re on the floor.
(May 7, 2018, 12:06 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]When I started shooting, you had a gun. If I know you have a gun I’m not going to stop shooting until you’re on the floor.

When you started shooting, I had a gun and was facing the wall, posing no threat. When I dropped my gun, there was no possible way that I could pose any threat at all. But you still decided to gun me down. You are not allowed to kill unarmed civilians. To add to my argument, take a look at this rule that I copied from the rules page.

11.7 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc).
(May 7, 2018, 02:15 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 7, 2018, 12:06 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]When I started shooting, you had a gun. If I know you have a gun I’m not going to stop shooting until you’re on the floor.

When you started shooting, I had a gun and was facing the wall, posing no threat. 
You had your gun out, you could have easily whipped around a taken me out. I snuck up on you, I was anticipating you turning around and firing on me. I wasn’t going to take my chances, especially when we had reports that you shot other civilians, and since I was a lone wolf up there. There weren’t any other officers in the master bedroom until after I had already taken you down, cleared the closet and cleared the bathroom.
When I dropped my gun, there was no possible way that I could pose any threat at all. But you still decided to gun me down.
I started shooting when you had your gun out. I wasn’t paying much attention to you putting your gun away while I was in the middle of taking down the threat. Like I said before, I started shooting when you had a gun out and didn’t stop until you were down.
You are not allowed to kill unarmed civilians.
As I said for the 4th time, you had a gun when I started shooting. You were armed.
To add to my argument, take a look at this rule that I copied from the rules page.

11.7 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc).

Thank you for linking the rules page. I’ll make sure to read it because I am so unfamiliar with it
(May 7, 2018, 06:10 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 7, 2018, 02:15 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]

When you started shooting, I had a gun and was facing the wall, posing no threat. 
You had your gun out, you could have easily whipped around a taken me out. I snuck up on you, I was anticipating you turning around and firing on me. I wasn’t going to take my chances, especially when we had reports that you shot other civilians, and since I was a lone wolf up there. There weren’t any other officers in the master bedroom until after I had already taken you down, cleared the closet and cleared the bathroom.
When I dropped my gun, there was no possible way that I could pose any threat at all. But you still decided to gun me down.
I started shooting when you had your gun out. I wasn’t paying much attention to you putting your gun away while I was in the middle of taking down the threat. Like I said before, I started shooting when you had a gun out and didn’t stop until you were down.
You are not allowed to kill unarmed civilians.
As I said for the 4th time, you had a gun when I started shooting. You were armed.
To add to my argument, take a look at this rule that I copied from the rules page.

Thank you for linking the rules page. I’ll make sure to read it because I am so unfamiliar with it
Clearly.
I'm done posting until staff has a say
Alright from what i've seen is you were a immediate threat and considering the time span in which you had the gun in your hand to the time you were first seen with it, i'd say it was a valid shot to neutralize the threat. 

Anything else before this is concluded?
Pages: 1 2