Limelight Forums

Full Version: Remove Tavern Props
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion: Remove World Props located in the Tavern (Stools, Pool Table, Tables, Etcetera)

Reason: Open it up for more RP Usage and to decorate it how you wish.
Yea, but some props aren't in prop packs from Q menu.
(May 3, 2018, 10:26 AM)HeavyWolfPL Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, but some props aren't in prop packs from Q menu.

Pretty sure (99.9%) that these props are accessible from the Q menu under the [Browse] section. Additionally, it'd be nice to leave it open because the current props make the usage very limited. A row of table and chairs that you can't sit in, a poorly placed pool table takes up the one nice area, etc etc
Everytime i make use of the location i have the staff remove them due to people getting stuck in the roof anytime i add a custom roof or prop nearby where they sit.

+Support
+support
+support

But it's not gonna happen.  Plenty of discussion about fixing map issues like that.  Always denied.  Kinda like all those chair props in the cinema.  The props in Taco Bell.  The props in one of the strip mall shops.  The props the car dealership.  The props in the club.
+support
Prefurnished buildings are quite hard to propperly decorate. Id support similar suggestions for the nex door office.
-Support

Involves recompiling the map. A number of things can go wrong during this.
(May 3, 2018, 08:19 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Involves recompiling the map. A number of things can go wrong during this.

<https://gmod.facepunch.com/f/gmoddev/mbe...d-Props/1/>
<https://gmod.facepunch.com/f/gmoddev/ljb...Evocity/1/>

This isn't true. You can, according to my research, create a simple script that can automatically run that will remove all world props. Additionally, if you didn't want to remove all world props and just certain ones I'm certain it wouldn't be difficult to have it not filter by 'prop' but instead by their model paths.

They are just world props, so a map recompile would not be required, it is the same method we used to add the world props on the cliff side to remove world props
+support would prefer most interior props be removed
+support
World Props can be removed. Map props can be removed. Stuff baked into the actual map can't.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Pages: 1 2