Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> John Jong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: John Jong (STEAM_0:1:14212289) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Apr-28 16:05
Summary: John Long Demoted Leon At First For Resons Of None In The /demote msg When I Talked To Him He Says He insalted Him Loads Of Players Can Say He Did not. Then When In A Meeting With Pes And Vice (john) he says he demoted him for "insalts And He is Annoying" wich the "annoying" Is Kinda Demoteing For A OOC Reson As Leon Can Not Help But Sound The Way He Dose.

Getting On in the meeting John Says He needs to go so pres says meeting over so I go to leave then I get demoted for reson "annoying af" then he instantly Leave's The Game As Img Shows
Loggs Can Show John Was One who Demoted Me,

Don't Got Evdance Of The Leon Part.

John's Profile "https://steamcommunity.com/id/RandomEthics/"
Evidence: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...EB8DDB84F/
Just Got Info From Leon

Leon Demoted Him For Randomly Shooting Civs
After He Done This Leon Timed Out, Then Joined Back When He Got Back Police I Was Chief, He Got Instantly Demoted
This May Be Revenge Demote
Involved: He was spamming the radio with insults and being a minge so John demoted him, he didn't tell him to stop though so i feel like john may have been in the wrong slightly
This PR is really hard to read due to every work being capitalised Aswell as about 50 spelling mistakes (no offence). 
I can still know what the report is about though so I will explain my side.
Just because someone may have a disability IRL doesn’t mean I shouldn’t demote him for being annoying because how am I meant to know and that’s an OOC reason against me anyway. Yes I did demote you and Leon for being annoying because you are both very annoying, your voice and what you say. Leon has also called me a pig and other things when I was a police officer (which doesn’t break NLR as he got a new job instead of him dying). He has also just said random shit and insults randomly Aswell.
(Apr 28, 2018, 05:16 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]Just Got Info From Leon

Leon Demoted Him For Randomly Shooting Civs
After He Done This Leon Timed Out, Then Joined Back When He Got Back Police I Was Chief, He Got Instantly Demoted
This May Be Revenge Demote

I never revenge demoted him, speaking about him saying I randomly shot a car, I didn’t shoot it a SWAT officer did as I was inpounding it, then he called me over and he said for me to give the owner his car back and I refused I then agreed but said if he paid he then just demoted me for not listening to his orders which is fair enough.
I forgot to put the reason to Leon’s demotion but I then said over the radio the reason which was for insulting me aswell as being annoying. Plus if I’m a dictator I can demote him for what ever reason I want so that is beyond the point. Also in the meeting you say that I demoted him cause he is disabled which is un true and why would I demote him for something that i don’t know and that’s is OOC.
Rant over 😂
@[b]Tyrone DeShawn[/b]

You Was Not Involved At All

He Never "insult" You He just join police officer after he rejoined "he timed out" after him calling in over radio "chief can you pick me up" I went to PD he Got In My Car And He Was Demoted For So Called "insulting" 
He Never Done This At All All He Done was Talk To Me

Note: he timed Out So He Is In A New Life
As Gamerpro Did Say. "He Has Changed Jobs You Cant Demote Him For Something He Done In A Different Job" ( not 100% ac On What He say)
Do you have any evidence to back up what your saying Riggs?
Well You can Talk TO Leon To Prove He Timed Out And The Chat On Radio Westley Is Prob The Best One To Ask I Guess IDK if He Was Recording , HE Can Say And Not Lie (I hope) the same as Me "LEON ON VOICE: Chief can I Get A Pickup || ME: Yes 10-20 || LEON: Police Dpt"
+ is Demoteing For "beying Annoying" aloud?
A bit concerning how you made the demote and then immediately disconnected. Can you delve a bit deeper into why he was demoted for the reasoning "annoying af"? Seems very sketchy.
I was demoted for that
Ok so in the meeting he kept just being annoying you can ask one of the SSAs present at the time (I can’t remember his name, Riggs may tho it was the guy on our right) he constantly was saying I demoted him for being disabled and constantly bringing up the fact I forgot the reason on the /demote even tho I said over the radio what the reason was. His voice Aswell hurts my ears a lot because of how squeaky he is. So he kept saying that i demoted him because he is disabled isn’t ridiculous because 1. I don’t know that’s (because its an IRL thing. 2. Im not going to demote someone for being disabled.
Also Riggs keeps harassing me whenever I speak to him or do anything to Leon in RP and say I did that because he is disabled and saying his voice is high pitched becauuse he is disabled which is very untrue, unless the illness is squeakythritus. Please let me know what illness he has that would alter his voice like that ok. Smile
Pages: 1 2