Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> John Jong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I also demoted him for being annoying yes, however I disconnected because I had my birthday meal (check recent birthdays) I didn’t disconnect to avoid anything. I just simply had too.
(Apr 29, 2018, 11:04 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so in the meeting he kept just being annoying you can ask one of the SSAs present at the time (I can’t remember his name, Riggs may tho it was the guy on our right) he constantly was saying I demoted him for being disabled and constantly bringing up the fact I forgot the reason on the /demote even tho I said over the radio what the reason was. His voice Aswell hurts my ears a lot because of how squeaky he is. So he kept saying that i demoted him because he is disabled isn’t ridiculous because 1. I don’t know that’s (because its an IRL thing. 2. Im not going to demote someone for being disabled.

So The Red Text. You Just Addmited To Demoteing Him For It?

I Was Not "annoying" I was Just fighting agenst your resonings for demoteing leon
(Apr 29, 2018, 11:10 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]I also demoted him for being annoying yes, however I disconnected because I had my birthday meal (check recent birthdays) I didn’t disconnect to avoid anything. I just simply had too.

Its Strange How You DC Right After You Demote Me. Alltho It May Be True You Had A Birthday Meal It Don't Make Sence why you demoted me over a meeting then DC From The Server
As there's insufficient evidence to show the demotion was invalid, I cannot prove it, thus this player report is denied. I do agree the demotion is pretty suspicious though.

Thanks for the report anyhow.
Pages: 1 2