Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [S3][L²:RP] Riggs🔫
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: [S3][L²:RP] Riggs🔫 (STEAM_0:1:116551935)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Apr-27 20:21
Summary: Rule(s) broken: RDM, Attempted MRDM, Random Raid, Disrespect in OOC.

So I was a Police officer in this dictatorship run by Kvatch (his job was still Pres even though he was ordering executions for not driving Trabants or some shit), he told these police to raid this wharehouse, the police went in with SWAT and Riggs and another officer (not sure who the other officer was) proceeded to gun down unarmed civilians in the raid. He was getting too carried away with all the executions and arrests he made during the dictatorship that he thought it was OK to KOS anyone in the building), this unfortunately included a large group of unarmed Civs. I don't have screenshots as it happened too fast for me to catch but I do have a confession in OOC after everyone started complaining. OOC even got turned off because so many people were complaining about what riggs did and the way Kvatch told them what to do. Riggs IS THE ONE IN THE WHITE SHIRT from GamerPro's video.
Evidence: 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1371735351

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...2474112647

Gamerpro's video: https://youtu.be/A3o6j1HB0VE

He got demoted for it afterwords, that's why he's an anarchist.
Involved: 

We ran inside the kellco after a lock down put on. We were sitting inside and then got wall banged by swat or a officer. They then blew down the door and then starting firing shots at us for no reason ( we wearn't armed ). Then we sorted some stuff out IC and then continued with our business and they were demoted and they started to complain in OOC.
--Involved--

All of us were unarmed inside of the warehouse, sitting on blue chairs iirc.

All of a sudden we got shot through the walls out of no where, without prior warning. Or even, talking to the police at all. We had no idea what was going on, hence why we started to ask in OOC.

However, I crashed when the shots were fired though it. Making, me unable to deal with this In-game.

The police, was informed to "Enter the building" according to Kvatch. However, during  recording will show you that they failed to enter as requested and were wall banged.

I am also am asking

1) How did you know we were a resistance group?
2) Did you ever have warrants placed on us, if so, what were they.
Involved
Lockdown happened
Laws stated when there is lockdown you need to be in a building
We moved to Yellow warehouse US-48
SWAT and PD started shooting us

https://youtu.be/A3o6j1HB0VE
Also Involved

- Dictator
- SWAT 
- SSA
Accused has 24 hours to respond.
-= Posting on Behalf of =-

"it wasent only me shooting them it was other officers aswell . from what i herd over the cluster fuck of voice radio i was told we can Inger them as it was a huge thret to the pres "dictator"'s life.
i was simply doing as i was told i can do. to protect the dictator"
Removed.
(Apr 28, 2018, 11:21 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]-= Posting on Behalf of =-

"it wasent only me shooting them it was other officers aswell . from what i herd over the cluster fuck of voice radio i was told we can Inger them as it was a huge thret to the pres "dictator"'s life.
i was simply doing as i was told i can do. to protect the dictator"
the other guy shot twice and realised wat he was doing, you on the other hand, continued to fire regardless of what everyone on the scene was saying
(Apr 28, 2018, 11:21 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]-= Posting on Behalf of =-

"i was told we can Inger them as it was a huge thret to the pres "dictator"'s life.

How?
i was not shooting i was yelling get on th ground but after riggs started shooting i was yelling at him to stop as it was lagging me the hell out but i believe riggs left after shooting everyone or swapped jobs but i stayed behind after to heal them
I've given my stance to Nightmare in a private Steam chat which I believe he has saved, as well as video evidence of everything from my end from when I first notice the cars moving up towards the Kellco, to when my game crashed. This includes everything said on the Government radio from myself and Riggs. 

Just letting everyone know that I'm not ignoring or avoiding this, I have given my side in a private chat with Nightmare
Arthur hasn't got a forum account at this time.  []
I asked him to create a step by step on how the situation happened.

[Staff - I have Pm'd him in-game about asking him to / Spoke to him in voice just asking him what to like put in there (President orders to the raid) ]

[Image: PR.png]
Some of the things Arthur said are not accurate, but most of it is. The video that Nightmare will share at some point shows everything from Point A to Point B. 

Point A - I see the cars rolling up to Kellco, panic and make the announcement on the radio
Point B - My game crashes and the RP is over
Why can't we hear your side of the story? Kvatch
Pages: 1 2