Limelight Forums

Full Version: Postcode Wars n London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What does everyone here think about the postcode wars, especially on Croydon, Tottenham, Peckham and Stratford. I know its getting a lot of yutes stabbed but do you think theres actually a reason behind it or is it just the way London is.
Is this a really bad Ghetto rip-off or what?
Let them kill each other because they have different postcodes, they are not  intelligent Anyways.
no one cares
I'm from Croydon, what's this postcode shit?
Removed, user warned.
It's just pointless tbh
"Ohheee your postcode is BR you're from Bromley"
"This dickhead is from Greenwich SE postcode man getting shivved"

Like no
Got something similar going on in my town in Sweden lmao.
(Apr 23, 2018, 07:37 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]Got something similar going on in my town in Sweden lmao.

Lmao 756 jappar 752 xD
(Apr 23, 2018, 07:37 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]Got something similar going on in my town in Sweden lmao.

Am certainly not going to comment on parallels that can be drawn between all these 'cultures'. 

lol
(Apr 23, 2018, 04:50 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a really bad Ghetto rip-off or what?

There are parts of south London very close to me that make American Ghetto's look like PonyRP Gaming
(Apr 24, 2018, 02:41 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 23, 2018, 04:50 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a really bad Ghetto rip-off or what?

There are parts of south London very close to me that make American Ghetto's look like PonyRP Gaming

lol you english kids and ur pocket knives
(Apr 24, 2018, 11:05 PM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 24, 2018, 02:41 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]

Where do americans get the stereotype guns are illegal in the UK? You can own a shotgun over here when youre FOURTEEN.
(Apr 24, 2018, 11:18 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 24, 2018, 11:05 PM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 24, 2018, 02:41 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]There are parts of south London very close to me that make American Ghetto's look like PonyRP Gaming

Where do americans get the stereotype guns are illegal in the UK? You can own a shotgun over here when youre FOURTEEN.
yeah because all violent crime is done with a fuckin 12 gauge lmao. idk why ur even arguing all u guys do is stab each other, one of you even posted a video of it xd. no handguns = no whole lotta gang shit

edit: also just saw you cant even have semiautomatic rifles, wtf are you gonna do, shoot someone with a hunting rifle? xdd you also have to have a "good reason" to own anything other than a shotgun and self defense dont count
(Apr 25, 2018, 12:02 AM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 24, 2018, 11:18 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 24, 2018, 11:05 PM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]lol you english kids and ur pocket knives

yeah because all violent crime is done with a fuckin 12 gauge lmao. idk why ur even arguing all u guys do is stab each other, one of you even posted a video of it xd. no handguns = no whole lotta gang shit

edit: also just saw you cant even have semiautomatic rifles, wtf are you gonna do, shoot someone with a hunting rifle? xdd you also have to have a "good reason" to own anything other than a shotgun and self defense dont count

Semi auto rifles are permitted, providing they fire a .22 LR, which means you can own a .22LR. Oh and off topic but in theory you can own a Barrett M82.
Pages: 1 2