Limelight Forums

Full Version: Postcode Wars n London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Apr 25, 2018, 12:02 AM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 24, 2018, 11:18 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 24, 2018, 11:05 PM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]lol you english kids and ur pocket knives

Where do americans get the stereotype guns are illegal in the UK? You can own a shotgun over here when youre FOURTEEN.
yeah because all violent crime is done with a fuckin 12 gauge lmao. idk why ur even arguing all u guys do is stab each other, one of you even posted a video of it xd. no handguns = no whole lotta gang shit

edit: also just saw you cant even have semiautomatic rifles, wtf are you gonna do, shoot someone with a hunting rifle? xdd you also have to have a "good reason" to own anything other than a shotgun and self defense dont count

53% of murders in South London last year were done with shotguns and 9mms, and you can by unmarked glocks for $400 a piece literally anywhere. They're so common in London that the police has a specific unit just for dealing with people caught with a glock. Anyway i wanna see an american come to the UK without a gun ad walk down green lane in croydon or some shit and see how long it takes him to jooked through and get left in a puddle of blood.
(Apr 25, 2018, 10:57 AM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 24, 2018, 11:18 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Where do americans get the stereotype guns are illegal in the UK? You can own a shotgun over here when youre FOURTEEN.
yeah because all violent crime is done with a fuckin 12 gauge lmao. idk why ur even arguing all u guys do is stab each other, one of you even posted a video of it xd. no handguns = no whole lotta gang shit

edit: also just saw you cant even have semiautomatic rifles, wtf are you gonna do, shoot someone with a hunting rifle? xdd you also have to have a "good reason" to own anything other than a shotgun and self defense dont count

53% of murders in South London last year were done with shotguns and 9mms, and you can by unmarked glocks for $400 a piece literally anywhere. They're so common in London that the police has a specific unit just for dealing with people caught with a glock. Anyway i wanna see an american come to the UK without a gun ad walk down green lane in croydon or some shit and see how long it takes him to jooked through and get left in a puddle of blood.

That's not something to be proud of.
(Apr 25, 2018, 12:05 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 25, 2018, 12:02 AM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]yeah because all violent crime is done with a fuckin 12 gauge lmao. idk why ur even arguing all u guys do is stab each other, one of you even posted a video of it xd. no handguns = no whole lotta gang shit

im not trynna mak it sound like a good thing, im trynna show the relaity of london that most of these private skl yutes have never seen before
(Apr 24, 2018, 11:18 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Where do americans get the stereotype guns are illegal in the UK? You can own a shotgun over here when youre FOURTEEN.

WE OUT HERE NICKIN GLOBBERNAUGHTS FROM CORNERSHOPS N MURDERIN WITH 22s GANG SHIT
(Apr 25, 2018, 01:21 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 25, 2018, 12:05 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 25, 2018, 10:57 AM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]53% of murders in South London last year were done with shotguns and 9mms, and you can by unmarked glocks for $400 a piece literally anywhere. They're so common in London that the police has a specific unit just for dealing with people caught with a glock. Anyway i wanna see an american come to the UK without a gun ad walk down green lane in croydon or some shit and see how long it takes him to jooked through and get left in a puddle of blood.

im not trynna mak it sound like a good thing, im trynna show the relaity of london that most of these private skl yutes have never seen before

That is only select parts of London filled with p i k e y s
(Apr 25, 2018, 09:55 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 25, 2018, 01:21 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 25, 2018, 12:05 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]That's not something to be proud of.

pikeys arent in london, theres nowhere for them to make their traveller camps. its all these guys gettin effected by gentrification
(Apr 26, 2018, 11:51 AM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 25, 2018, 09:55 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 25, 2018, 01:21 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]im not trynna mak it sound like a good thing, im trynna show the relaity of london that most of these private skl yutes have never seen before

pikeys arent in london, theres nowhere for them to make their traveller camps. its all these guys gettin effected by gentrification

Maybe not in your part, the rest of south London is filled with Chavs, the only decent places are in north west and central London
(Apr 26, 2018, 01:43 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 26, 2018, 11:51 AM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 25, 2018, 09:55 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]That is only select parts of London filled with p i k e y s

Maybe not in your part, the rest of south London is filled with Chavs, the only decent places are in north west and central London

a pikey is a traveller, so youre telling me that there are travellers in croydon? its one of the most densely populated towns in london and youre saying there is space for pikeys to park their camper vans?
(Apr 29, 2018, 10:57 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 26, 2018, 01:43 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 26, 2018, 11:51 AM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]pikeys arent in london, theres nowhere for them to make their traveller camps. its all these guys gettin effected by gentrification

a pikey is a traveller, so youre telling me that there are travellers in croydon? its one of the most densely populated towns in london and youre saying there is space for pikeys to park their camper vans?

You just described a gypsy, does the term "Pikey" mean something different to you?
(Apr 29, 2018, 11:23 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 29, 2018, 10:57 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 26, 2018, 01:43 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe not in your part, the rest of south London is filled with Chavs, the only decent places are in north west and central London

You just described a gypsy, does the term "Pikey" mean something different to you?

Pikey is British slang for a gypsy.
(Apr 30, 2018, 09:39 AM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 29, 2018, 11:23 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 29, 2018, 10:57 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]a pikey is a traveller, so youre telling me that there are travellers in croydon? its one of the most densely populated towns in london and youre saying there is space for pikeys to park their camper vans?

Not where I’m from it’s not

EDIT;
I don’t know about the rest of the UK but especially in my area a pikey is another word for a chav
(Apr 30, 2018, 09:52 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 30, 2018, 09:39 AM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 29, 2018, 11:23 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]You just described a gypsy, does the term "Pikey" mean something different to you?

Not where I’m from it’s not

EDIT;
I don’t know about the rest of the UK but especially in my area a pikey is another word for a chav
fam bromley south is litery 7 miles away from me, ur area is basically the same u numpty. pikey means gypsy, end of
Pages: 1 2