Limelight Forums

Full Version: UK Underground Scene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Chav.
I'm Scottish and this is absolutely hoaching
(Apr 25, 2018, 12:03 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Scottish and this is absolutely hoaching

implying scotland doesn't have equally as bad if not worse "music"
(Apr 23, 2018, 06:51 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]You missed quite a few:
Bruv - Bro
Baccy - Tobacco
Calm - Cool (You're calm bruv)
Chat - Disrespect (Don't chat to man)
Gavvers - Police
Safe - Cool
Sweet - Cool

More:
Allow - Stop (Allow being a cunt)
Bait - Obvious
Bare - Lots of/very
Bars - Raps (Oi set me some bars bruv)
Boss - A friend of yours
Chore - Stealing
Creps - Shoes
Dash - Pass/Throw (I dashed his pen out the window)
Is it? - Really? (Bob got shivved man -- Is it?)
Jokes - Funny
Link - Someone you're close with but not actually "dating" yet, but it's inevitable
Long - Something that takes more time than it's worth (Ngl the maths homework is long)
Older - A friend that is older than you and looks out for you
Roll with - Hang out with (Roll with me today bruv)
Shook - Nervous
Shot - Selling, generally drugs
Switch - To turn on someone (I switched on him bruv)
Trek - Travel/Long Distance (We're trekking to Greenwich)(Beckenham is trek bruv)
Vexed - Angry
Younger - A friend that is younger than you and you look out for

Even More:
Benz - 0.7g-1.3g of weed valued around £10
8-Ball - 1.7g-2.3g of weed valued around £20
20s Bit - £20 of drugs NOT weed
30s Bit - £30 of drugs
3-5 - 3.5g of weed valued around £35
40s Bit - £40 of drugs

Thats not what an older is ;Wink benz isnt an amount its just 10 quid worth, 8 ball is supposed to be 3.5 cos its an 8th of 28 which is n ounce, trek is already there, link means to meet someone ;Winkut your bare keen still
Omd wtaf is this  😂 this is so bent all dese yutes can smd before I lick all ya jaws off
Roadman Dialect: 1
Roadman Dialect: 2

Roadman Dialect: 3
Creds to Korean Billy for these wonderful videos.
(Apr 29, 2018, 11:14 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]Omd wtaf is this  😂 this is so bent all dese yutes can smd before I lick all ya jaws off

com den pussio, ill box ya face in bfor is fuck ya nans pussy
(Apr 30, 2018, 03:30 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 29, 2018, 11:14 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]Omd wtaf is this  😂 this is so bent all dese yutes can smd before I lick all ya jaws off

com den pussio, ill box ya face in bfor is fuck ya nans pussy

Why is none of this in English? Lmao
(Apr 25, 2018, 12:16 AM)The Captain Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 25, 2018, 12:03 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Scottish and this is absolutely hoaching

implying scotland doesn't have equally as bad if not worse "music"

You're clearly a lost soul who has never heard DJ Badboy.
Allow me to introduce Glasgow's finest up-and-coming DJ: https://youtu.be/aLMU_84BLLM
(May 2, 2018, 03:01 AM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 1, 2018, 10:55 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Snipped.

Snipped.

This is a culture?

God have mercy with us then.
I can agree with people expressing their opinions, though in doing so, you must be respectful and tolerant of others. Calling other people stupid names over what they believe is ridiculous, and needs to stop. Continue to discuss by all means, but keep within the forum rules.
(May 2, 2018, 11:55 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]I can agree with people expressing their opinions, though in doing so, you must be respectful and tolerant of others. Calling other people stupid names over what they believe is ridiculous, and needs to stop. Continue to discuss by all means, but keep within the forum rules.

You do know that these rappers mug people and shoot others? Sorry if we can't stay PC while someone glorifies these assholes.
(Not talking about black people, just so you know)
(May 2, 2018, 12:07 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 1, 2018, 10:55 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Not tryna be racist, but is this just an excuse so black people don't have to learn English?

yes

Although I don't agree with this statement, why is Gungranny allowed to have his post there but Markus isn't?
I mean, it is a logical statement. It isn’t racist but is pure fact. African culture in these urban environments has skewed the language since their entrance into society. It can be seen as a positive or a negative, but it is a fact of life that when another culture enters a set culture, the invading culture can change or alter the set culture drastically in some circumstances. It can be said about any invasive culture.
UK Underground isn't something to teach but should be something to forget
Pages: 1 2 3