Limelight Forums

Full Version: Connect/DC messages different colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Description: Make the chat messages when someone D/C's pr connects a different colour like a light green or something so it is easy to see /me, /it and normal chat.

Why: During RP it is very easy to lose chat messages or not see them in the first place due to the high amount of people joining and leaving, it clusters up the chat and makes it very hard to spot when someone is doing a /me or trying to talk without a mic. I've had experiences where hostages have gone badly as a policeman cos I just miss the messages the hostage takers are sending. It is very easy to not see them and making the leaving/joining messages a less visible, more lowkey colour would seriously benefit the rp overall. (also lets beat fearless to it).
-support

You can hide these messages if you Press Y and Click on "Filter", tick join/leave message (not sure if its called like that, will Check later)
/-Phone
(Apr 19, 2018, 11:37 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]-support

You can hide these messages if you Press Y and Click on "Filter", tick join/leave message (not sure if its called like that, will Check later)
/-Phone

thats hardy worth a -support, i feel bullied.

/-Phone

the thing is, not all players know that. im not doing this cos i have shit eyes, im doing this to prevent mishaps or misreads happinning in rp from both points of view
(Apr 19, 2018, 01:13 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]

/-Phone

the thing is, not all players know that. im not doing this cos i have shit eyes, im doing this to prevent mishaps or misreads happinning in rp from both points of view

Neutral. Perhaps the new tips displayed on the loading screen.could include the filter settings?
-support
is this actually an issue?? im sure u can filter them out anyway as  said. I don't the chat to turn into a rainbow.
You can filter out connecting messages. This is the same for OOC.
(Apr 21, 2018, 02:01 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]You can filter out connecting messages. This is the same for OOC.
I don't really care what colour it is.

- Support waste of development time.
How is it a waste of time if they can choose when they wanna do it?

+Support
(Apr 24, 2018, 03:41 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]How is it a waste of time if they can choose when they wanna do it?

+Support

Hypocritical if you've used the same argument before.

+Support anyway.
(Apr 24, 2018, 11:06 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 24, 2018, 03:41 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]How is it a waste of time if they can choose when they wanna do it?

+Support

Hypocritical if you've used the same argument before.

+Support anyway.

That's cuz I learn from my mistakes and don't dwell on them Wink
Don't see why not.

+Support
+Support, minor thing, its not like it has to be top priority in development if it gets approved Wink
(Apr 25, 2018, 02:30 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]Don't see why not.

+Support
Pages: 1 2