Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limit Underground Map Use
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Do not allow contrabasing in underground dupes. 

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented

1. To get under the map, you have to use tool exploits to get into the area. Something we shouldn't be promoting for contraband bases.

2. Contraband has no place in an underground base as most players don't know about this exploit. Making contraband bases under the map shouldn't be encouraged in this area and should rather be promoted as a new place to make player ran events or exploration dupes. Not for someone to sit behind a wall and farm contra.

Overall we shouldn't be promoting sitting under the map, where most players don't know to get to, basing and hiding. If you want to use the area for RP sure. Other than that, leave the area alone as it was not intended to be used at all and is just telling players that "Hey, it's ok to find exploits in the map with our tools and use that to your advantage". If there was a better way to enter that involved a TP location or maybe a mine, this could be better.

ForceGhost

-Support.

I can see the argument for no contraband/combat bases under the map, but I think it's silly to limit it to staff approval only for RP bases considering we already have rule 8.6.

's underground Spy facility is a great example of a fantastic fitting base.

's mine shaft is also a great base with a lot of RP potential.

's upcoming sewer system also looks like a fantastic platform for RP.
(Apr 15, 2018, 03:05 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]-Support.

I can see the argument for no contraband/combat bases under the map, but I think it's silly to limit it to staff approval only for RP bases considering we already have rule 8.6.

Good point.

Edited the post.

ForceGhost

(Apr 15, 2018, 03:13 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 15, 2018, 03:05 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]-Support.

Good point.

Edited the post.

Updated to +Support
i was un-aware that there is a underground section of the map is this actually appart of the map or do you have to build something per-say a base like for example a square box and inside is you know all of your stuff, could someone please describe to me the underground segment of the rockford map so that i could have a better understanding for this post

ForceGhost

(Apr 15, 2018, 03:38 AM)LONEWOLFGAMER6 Wrote: [ -> ]i was un-aware that there is a underground section of the map is this actually appart of the map or do you have to build something per-say a base like for example a square box and inside is you know all of your stuff, could someone please describe to me the underground segment of the rockford map so that i could have a better understanding for this post

Essentially you have to build a structure under the map and place a way of getting to it using an elevator and a seat.

Something that has to be done on the build server and then moved to live to avoid falling through the map.
+Support in preventing underground contrabases.
A massive +SUPPORT
+Support
+support
I thought this was already against the rules?
+Support
+Support

Limit it to those who wish to RP and not contrafarm.
+support
(Apr 15, 2018, 03:53 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 15, 2018, 03:38 AM)LONEWOLFGAMER6 Wrote: [ -> ]i was un-aware that there is a underground section of the map is this actually appart of the map or do you have to build something per-say a base like for example a square box and inside is you know all of your stuff, could someone please describe to me the underground segment of the rockford map so that i could have a better understanding for this post

Essentially you have to build a structure under the map and place a way of getting to it using an elevator and a seat.

Something that has to be done on the build server and then moved to live to avoid falling through the map.

Thank you so much after you have explained this im going to +Support
can someone show this to me in-game once, or like make a video of it
Pages: 1 2