Limelight Forums

Full Version: Staff Report Doctor Internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Steam Name: Aspire

Time/Date: A few minutes ago.

Your Steam ID:
[b]STEAM_0:1:200223448
[/b]

Name of Staff Member:
Doctor Internet

Summary/Details:

To start I would like you to review https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...age-2.html

If this is the standard of LimeLight admins then LimeLight is not the best semi serious rp server.

This is not a simple "request the blacklist removed".

This staff member refused to request a video, refused to reply in regards to evidence tampering and kept asking me to answer a question i had already answered ( This was to steer the conversation away from the truth of fear rp breakage and evidence tampering).

He abused his powers and put a backseat admin blacklist on me.

Due to the fact he already has a staff report on him I decided to tell him I wanted another admin to oversee this as I had noticed multiple errors he had made.

He refused to get another admin, he refused to even request for the full video, the evidence clearly shows a tampered video.

I am accusing Doctor Internet of abusing his powers, I truly do not feel he knows how to reply to player reports.

He should have requested for the full video, by him refusing to do this he is allowing evidence tampering.

He was very odd with me tbh, I definitely feel he did not handle it by the book, in the event of evidence tampering he should request a full video for clarity, something he refused to request.

He took the report in a circle multiple times by asking me in character questions on why i had arrested someone, which was not the reason for the player report.

To summarise:

I had just joined LimeLight from Fearless but as your administration allows a clear abuse of power I will no longer be playing on Limelight until this is resolved.

I feel he needs to be retrained as he did not ask for the full video and he allowed the evidence tampering.
He clearly has some issues judging on the other staff report.
I hope he gets help soon, but we the community should not have to endure his abuse.

Evidence:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...age-2.html
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png (Asking me for the second time to reply to a question I had already answered, this was simply to steer the subject away from the fear rp breakage and evidence tampering).
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

UPDATED: 
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png
https://ibb.co/jB0Qpx

Evidence shows him lying about being friends with the player.

I have given proof of his lies and deception, he didn't request the full video even though he knew the evidence was tampered. Just so he could save his friend. Next time do not lie about it doctor.
I'm struggling to see where Doctor Internet went wrong here in all honesty.

From the video shown in the first piece of evidence, it seems that you had executed Grub whilst he did not pose a threat, this is something that's very clearly against our rules as outlined in 11.3 and 11.4. Jokhah in this case provided evidence that there were no previous versions of the footage from where it could have been edited. If the evidence in this case highlights enough wrongdoing then it's Doc's decision whether to accept that as admissible evidence, and as an admin who's impartial to this case and does not have a staff report open on me, I can say it's pretty clear cut to see the rule violations from your side in that video. I wouldn't of requested further footage, and agree with Doc's decision entirely in this case.
Check my updated points
Tbh when I have just proved he is friends with the person who i have accused of tampering with the evidence and he refuses to request the full video which shows the fear rp breakage and full clarity then he is clearly helping his friend.

You may stand by one of your own but I have proven he is a liar.
With all due respect, staff are free to add whoever we'd like to our friends list. Just because we have people there doesn't necessarily mean we associate as friends immediately - despite what the name would suggest. For example, sometimes it's necessary for us to add people on Steam to discuss a case or seek reasoning into why they did something when we're not actually on the server.
Nice try.

But my evidence clearly shows him lying about being friends with him.

So if I say the evidence is tampered and the evidence does not show the alleged rdm then the report is requesting logs, something which is against the rules I was told.

So why was a full video not requested?

It was clear the evidence was tampered.

He did not request the full video as he knew his friends would be in trouble for lying and breaking fear rp.

He tried to change the subject of the report multiple times.

You may stand by one of your own but as I proved he is a liar then he won't be standing for long.
I did request another admin or an sa, but no he chose to ignore that and abuse his powers.
You admitted to killing him "because he broke FearRP". It was in the first like... 5 seconds of the video? I then took the time to ensure he wasn't armed, which he wasn't.

I don't need any more evidence than that.
(Apr 10, 2018, 09:19 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]You admitted to killing him "because he broke FearRP". It was in the first like... 5 seconds of the video? I then took the time to ensure he wasn't armed, which he wasn't.

No I didn't.

"I like to kill animals is one of my least favourite books."

That is an example to show you that if you only listen to the start of something it can sound bad, you need to understand the whole picture.

So what you're doing is choosing to ignore everything else I have said and only choosing to hear the first line I said.

This is not back seat administrating.

I have proved you're a liar.

I have proved you had no reason to say I backseat administrated.

I stand by what I previously said:

8 minutes ago 
Nice try.

So if I say the evidence is tampered and the evidence does not show the alleged rdm then the report is requesting logs, something which is against the rules I was told.

He did not request the full video as he knew his friends would be in trouble for lying and breaking fear rp.

You may stand by one of your own but as I proved he is a liar then he won't be standing for long.
I did request another admin or an sa, but no he chose to ignore that and abuse his powers.

(Apr 10, 2018, 09:25 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 10, 2018, 09:19 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]You admitted to killing him "because he broke FearRP". It was in the first like... 5 seconds of the video? I then took the time to ensure he wasn't armed, which he wasn't.

No I didn't.

"I like to kill animals is one of my least favourite books."

That is an example to show you that if you only listen to the start of something it can sound bad, you need to understand the whole picture.

My apologies.
You actually said "In the event of breakage of FearRP, I am well within my rights to execute the man."
When Jokhah states "That was RDM." you state "No, he broke FearRP, plain and simple".

You state that Grub "Risked your life." when he was unarmed.
Code:
v2b    [00:05:25]    Lt. Grub    (STEAM_0:1:11680391)    has spawned as Citizen with $1285787
v2b    [00:16:21]    Aspire    (STEAM_0:1:200223448)    injured Lt. Grub (STEAM_0:1:11680391) using cw_mp5
Between those two logs, no weapon was equipped. He was at no risk to your life. You still executed him.
Under investigation.

I need to mention at this point that having someone in their contact list on Steam does not automatically make one your friend.
Personally, I have loads of people in my friends-list who I'm not really friends with. There are also people in my list that I have no idea who are, but who've added me because I'm a staff-member on Limelight. 
Therefore, I'll disregard this argument/evidence.

I'll leave some time for you and Internet to discuss some points before I step in and make a verdict on this AA. 
As said though, this is under investigation. Thank you for your patience.
(Apr 10, 2018, 09:59 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 10, 2018, 09:25 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 10, 2018, 09:19 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]You admitted to killing him "because he broke FearRP". It was in the first like... 5 seconds of the video? I then took the time to ensure he wasn't armed, which he wasn't.

No I didn't.

"I like to kill animals is one of my least favourite books."

My apologies.
You actually said "In the event of breakage of FearRP, I am well within my rights to execute the man."
When Jokhah states "That was RDM." you state "No, he broke FearRP, plain and simple".

You state that Grub "Risked your life." when he was unarmed.
Code:
v2b    [00:05:25]    Lt. Grub    (STEAM_0:1:11680391)    has spawned as Citizen with $1285787
v2b    [00:16:21]    Aspire    (STEAM_0:1:200223448)    injured Lt. Grub (STEAM_0:1:11680391) using cw_mp5
Between those two logs, no weapon was equipped. He was at no risk to your life. You still executed him.

So I was on 90% health and I gave chase to the subject. You really do like to change the subject.

I stand by this: #8
36 minutes ago 

(41 minutes ago)Doctor Internet Wrote: Wrote:You admitted to killing him "because he broke FearRP". It was in the first like... 5 seconds of the video? I then took the time to ensure he wasn't armed, which he wasn't.

[size=undefined]

No I didn't.

"I like to kill animals is one of my least favourite books."

So what you're doing is choosing to ignore everything else I have said and only choosing to hear the first line I said.

This is not back seat administrating.

I have proved you're a liar.

I have proved you had no reason to say I backseat administrated.

I stand by what I previously said:

8 minutes ago 
Nice try.

[/size]

You can't ignore evidence supplied if it proves he is a liar.
Going to comment on this one last time.  I have provided evidence that you can review at will that proves I didn't tamper with the evidence.  You can stop accusing me of that, or I'm going to take it as player harassment and report it.

I would like to clarify, Doctor Internet and I are "friends" on steam because we discuss computer related things, like coding languages.  I think we've played in game together maybe two or three times at most.

You are a broken record who admitted to violating a rule after claiming to know them better than me.  You make wild accusations while ignoring evidence to show you the truth.  What's next, the SA that responds to this is biased because they don't agree with you?  The owner too?  Have fun in fairytale land.
(Apr 10, 2018, 10:22 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]Going to comment on this one last time.  I have provided evidence that you can review at will that proves I didn't tamper with the evidence.  You can stop accusing me of that, or I'm going to take it as player harassment and report it.

I would like to clarify, Doctor Internet and I are "friends" on steam because we discuss computer related things, like coding languages.  I think we've played in game together maybe two or three times at most.

You are a broken record who admitted to violating a rule after claiming to know them better than me.  You make wild accusations while ignoring evidence to show you the truth.  What's next, the SA that responds to this is biased because they don't agree with you?  The owner too?  Have fun in fairytale land.

Lol he admits they are friends. This is clear cut abuse.
(Apr 10, 2018, 10:50 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 10, 2018, 10:22 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]*snip*
*snip*

We talk about computer related things because I want to code for the community, as can been seen by my declined contributor app from last year.  https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid202245

It's pretty clear that you  just want to complain until someone says you're right based on your complete inability to read anything posted and your baseless accusation.  I've nothing else to add.  Should something else be required of me by the staff, I'll be back.

Good luck, Aspire.  Read the rules.  The ones here, not the ones at Fearless.
(Apr 10, 2018, 11:15 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 10, 2018, 10:50 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 10, 2018, 10:22 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]*snip*
*snip*

We talk about computer related things because I want to code for the community, as can been seen by my declined contributor app from last year.  https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid202245

It's pretty clear that you  just want to complain until someone says you're right based on your complete inability to read anything posted and your baseless accusation.  I've nothing else to add.  Should something else be required of me by the staff, I'll be back.

Good luck, Aspire.  Read the rules.  The ones here, not the ones at Fearless.

The way you are replying is backseat, you may be a witness to part of the report but you are replying as though you are an admin. So please stop. Anyway it is pretty clear it was abuse. ty
Pages: 1 2