Limelight Forums

Full Version: Add the hood/gasmask to the hazmat suit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Add the gas mask/hood to the hazmat player model (Example:https://imgur.com/a/1WMj9)

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:I think it would add more variety to the suit then just a yellow jumpsuit with the hood down. I also think that it would add more methods to role play with the suit. 
- Support

That suit is no longer gainable unless traded for.  This update would be for an extremely specific case condition involving outdated or otherwise expired content.

Additionally, this suit is rarely (I've never actually seen it used correctly) used in a fashion to indicate any legitmate use.  Mainly it's just people running around in the yellow suit doing whatever their regular job is, simply because the yellow suit isn't accessible without trade, making it something of a novelty collectors item to flaunt in the faces of "the have nots."
+Support

Makes the item even MORE wanted. Hopefully making it a prize in future competitions
+support. 
Let us change bodygroups on all models pls thanks.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Added in Revision 7693.