Limelight Forums

Full Version: Clan Services (Models, Forums, Q & A)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]
This thread will serve as a centralized hub for all clan related matters. This thread can be used to requests clan forums, and other clan perks when they become available. And to ask questions regarding clans. News, and updates regarding to clans will also be posted here.

The clan war rules can be found here.

The current clan officer(s) are:

Clan Forum Application

In order for your clan to receive a clan forum, the clan creator (owner of the thread) must fill out the following application and post it as a reply to this thread. 

Quote: Wrote: Steam Name: 
 Clan Name: 
 Link To Clan Page with publicly available roster 
 Layout (example: https://i.gyazo.com/a4b52485ccbd62c75001d145ce01aafa.png): 
 List of names who need moderator in the section (can edit posts, etc.): 
 Office Block Text (I.E Limelight Corporation was founded in 2015...): 
 Evidence Of Clan Activity for Review: Evidence must be over the course of time, not all in one or two days.
Tag clan officer(s) here.

Once posted your application will be reviewed and you can expect a response within 7 days. You will be accepted if you reach the following criteria:

1) You have been an active clan for more than 2 weeks.
2) You have more than 4 members. Also include a picture of your clan roster within the clan management system as proof of clan membership count. 
3) Provide Evidence of clan activity over the course of time. Not all within one or two days. (At least 5 forum posts, and 5 separate in game role-plays. With the HUD enabled)
*These requirements are subject to change, and clan forums may be revoked if the requirements are no longer met. 

If your application is successful, you will receive a message requesting details for your desired clan-forum passwords.

Clan Content Application

In order for your clan to receive custom content, the clan creator (owner of the thread) must fill out the following application and post it as a reply to this thread. The requirements down below are subject to change, especially in the coming weeks. We highly urge the community to provide feedback.

Quote: Wrote:Clan Name:
What are you applying for?: [Clan Logo Prop/Clan Player-Model]
Why do you want it added:
Link to content:
Approval from content creator(s):
Content Size*:
Image of content:
Proof of Clan Activity/Roster of members:
Other:

Once posted your application will be reviewed and you can expect a response within 7 days. You will be accepted if you reach the following criteria:

1) [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Models must be customized and contain a clan logo/emblem. ( [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Exceptions  may be made. Ex: Spy Agency.)[/font][/font]
2) [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Custom models you use in your clan must fit in with the grand scheme of CityRP. 
(For example, Alien skins would not be accepted as it is science fiction, Extremely unrealistic and has little relation to a city-like-roleplay)[/font]

3) [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Your clan must have some kind of reputation within the community. This shows that your clan has influence in the community in one way or another.[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]4)[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Your clan must follow the server rules. Members repeatedly breaking the server rules might result in removal, or rejection of clan perks.[/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5)Show an above-average understanding of role-play (/me's and /it's)[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6)Clan skins/models must be inspected to see if their quality is sufficient.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]7) File-size limit of 10mb compressed, and 30mb uncompressed for player-models. 2.5mb uncompressed for clan logo props.[/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]8) The clan applying for the model must have existed for a minimum of two weeks and have shown a decent amount of recent activity.[/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]9) Clan must have a forum thread in order to apply for clan models.[/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]10)[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]The clan must have more than 5 members and a publicly available Roster, please include a picture of your clan roster from the clan management page: https://limelightgaming.net/services/clan/  as proof of clan membership count. [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]11) [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Provide Multiple pieces of evidence of clan activity. Screenshots of empty dupes will not suffice. Screenshots must be taken with the in-game HUD enabled. These screenshots should not be in a span of one or two days, rather over the course of time. (Staff might be asked to watch clan activity, in which either less evidence, or non at all will suffice.)[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]12. You may only apply for one clan model at a time, and applications must have a month of space between them.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

*These requirements are subject to change, and clan content may be revoked if the requirements are no longer met. 
Please note these are rewards, do not take them for granted as they can be removed at any point. 
Situations in which this might apply: Extensive rule breakage, clan inactivity, not using the clan models, development has other plans for the models.

[b]Please note that the approval from content creator must be a screenshot explicitly stating that it is allowed to be used on this server or if they can prove that the models are not copyrighted for non-commercial use. Please place any pictures in your posts in spoilers, and disable your signature.[/b]

Clan PM is limited to one for each clan. You are allowed up-to 4 clan logo's as long as combined they do not exceed 2.5 MB uncompressed. 

Current models awaiting testing:

Current models awaiting push:
Questions and Answers 
Q. When are clan models returning?
A. Clan models are returning in the future. We do not currently have a date set. But we would love to return this feature to deserving clans.

Q. Where can I read the clan war rules?
A. https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11110.html

Q. How can I manage my clan?
A. You can manage your clan online. You can find a guide here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid135930

Q. How do I get a clan model/logo made?
A. We do not provide any official services to do so, but we will ask talented individuals in our community to be listed as a reference.  
The following are the current references: 
‍ - Clan Logo Props - In this thread

Please feel free to ask questions down below.
Clan Name: The Temuto Brotherhood 
What are you applying for?: [Clan Logo Prop/Clan Player-Model] Clan Logo Prop
Why do you want it added: To add it to our Roleplays, Stores as we are getting bigger and adding more and more features like stores businesses so it will look better just for something to add to our stores ect
Link to content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...4&result=1

[Image: b38947855c2e532e5aa2232d683fbd24.png]
Content Size*: 0.089MB
Image of content:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=677
Second Most Active Clan This Month

[Image: 59A699371118C0CC051E6F889DFA53411CA39922]
[Image: E506905067B51BA908064EDDD0BE7466C1FEF011]
[Image: 7AEE16B73BB06123145B29189893D370FF381AF3]
[Image: DF9925B7EE5C44C76DD5663A6BFA19F6AA76A5B2]
[Image: 9AE778C054F15522F82E3842506A1EC33AFD557E]
[Image: D720D5ACC230CE06A0172053A7F026420CAB2090]
[Image: 4dbc23e792b7bc1a1d022487048b8076.png]
Other:
Dear

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Your application is now under review.  

Kind regards,
Daley
Clan Officer and Teacher Liaison
[/font]
I have cleaned up the thread, and made some changes. Clan logo props have now been revised, clans may now apply for several as long as it remains within the original file-size limit. After seeing how small most clan logo's are, this seemed like the best course of action. However, we have also increase the time between applications.
Clan Name:
What are you applying for?: [Clan Logo Prop]

Why do you want it added: Update/Replacement of current ingame clan logo, old model has less detail.
New model has more detail, the extra wording as a seperate prop, and 2 much smaller variations for package marking purposes.

Link to content: https://mega.nz/#F!mpFAzAJR!UjVfDhPpaEqWuYB3dd-mzg

Content Size*: About 1mb give or take a few kb

Image of content:

Other:

ForceGhost

Clan Name:  The Givens Family

What are you applying for?: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Clan Player-Model[/font]

Why do you want it added: To continue the distinctive Givens clothing but without having staff/teachers set them for us all the time.

Link to content: We want to use the pre-existing suits and robbers models in a set skin/bodygroup/model combination. We're not looking for exclusivity so staff are still free to set other people to the suits should they want them, we're just after an easy way to set our own models.

Approval from content creator(s): N/A

Content Size*: Already on the server.

Image of content:

Other: I have the model paths, skins and bodygroups required. I can send them via PM when approved so it doesn't clog up the thread, or I can post them here if required.

Dear ‍ and

Your applications are now under review.  

Kind regards,
Daley
Dear ‍,

Unfortunately Fumuku International has not had enough recent activity to warrant another clan logo prop. The prop it's self does meet the criteria and standards however. I hope you'll re-apply once we see an increase in activity. Thank you for your application.

Kind regards, 
Daley
Dear ‍,

Please contact me on steam or discord, to further discuss your request.

Kind regards, 
Daley
Dear ‍,

I have reviewed your application. The logo is of sufficient quality, your clan is active enough, and has been around for quite a while. I would like to see more in-depth, or involved RP's from your clan in the future, but under that notion I'll except your logo being added.

Kind regards,
Daley

ForceGhost

(Feb 2, 2019, 04:19 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]Dear ‍,

Please contact me on steam or discord, to further discuss your request.

Kind regards, 
Daley

I've reached out to you on Discord.
‍ our last application was posted before the time between applications was raised from 2 weeks to 1 month, so do we have to wait the additional time or can we apply again (as we are ready for another application), cheers.
(Feb 11, 2019, 06:16 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]‍ our last application was posted before the time between applications was raised from 2 weeks to 1 month, so do we have to wait the additional time or can we apply again (as we are ready for another application), cheers.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait.
(Feb 11, 2019, 07:55 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 11, 2019, 06:16 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]‍ our last application was posted before the time between applications was raised from 2 weeks to 1 month, so do we have to wait the additional time or can we apply again (as we are ready for another application), cheers.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait.

Is this from the date of application, approval or implementation?
Pages: 1 2