Limelight Forums

Full Version: Clan Services (Models, Forums, Q & A)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Feb 11, 2019, 11:47 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 11, 2019, 07:55 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 11, 2019, 06:16 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]‍ our last application was posted before the time between applications was raised from 2 weeks to 1 month, so do we have to wait the additional time or can we apply again (as we are ready for another application), cheers.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait.

Is this from the date of application, approval or implementation?
Conclusion of your prior application.
Clan Name: Weyland-Yutani Corporation
What are you applying for?: Clan Playermodel
Why do you want it added: Weyland-Yutani is a highly established clan which re-opened on Limelight earlier this year, and previously operated for several years including on the old community. Currently, the clan's biggest division is WY-SEC, which handles security, military and humanitarian operations and we feel like it's time to give the division a unique identity with it's own model, as well as adding to roleplay with the amount of skins and bodygroups available for use - it can be used for both passive and aggressive roleplays with features like removable armour and helmet, rank insignia and so on. It would be highly beneficial to our clan roleplays. 
Link to content: Here (dropbox)
Approval from content creator(s): 
[Image: 4e2f1d4c19330fc8287caefb8f77ccb6.png]
Content Size*: 15mb uncompressed, 8.28mb compressed
Image of content:

Proof of Clan Activity/Roster of members: 
[Image: a6658b5a7fe92cf287293f2ad841323d.png]
Clan roster as of 16/11/19 - there are other members that are not in the IG clan for various reasons - publicly available roster is on clan thread

ClanRPs:

Other: is the clan leader, I am deputising posting this upon his request. Other important clan officers include and . Please do not hesitate to contact me if any more info is required. 
Tag clan officer(s) here.
Dear

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Your application is[/font][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif] now under review. Might you have any questions about the process feel free to contact me.[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Kind regards,
Daley
Clan Officer and Teacher Liaison
[/font]
D‍ear ‍ 

Due to my resignation I will no longer be able to continue with your application. I will pass the information regarding your clan model applications towards the HR team. ( ‍) They should be able to assist you with concluding your application, until a new clan officer can be selected.

Kind regards, 
Daley
‍ is taking over the case? Aw shit not Night... (jk ly rly bby #darkfruitgang)
Repinned. Tagging @hr since 's application has been in progress for over a month.
I've been aware and working with Roach/Judge to process this. Few issues with the model which I gotta check over, I've been in touch though.
(Nov 17, 2019, 02:21 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Snipped.

You're good to go assuming development are chill with it too.

I've handed over the reigns of clan officer to ‍ who I'm sure will do a fine job. He'll be handling any clan related issues now rather than myself. I'm sure he'll do his best!
Pages: 1 2